Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Re: Certified Microsoft Testing Center. Where?

Re: Certified Microsoft Testing Center. Where?

Jonathan Roberts

Andrew G wrote:
> I am used to my A+ certification where I had to goto a certified Comptia
> location for doing the certification tests.
>
> Lately I have been bombarded with so called "authentic Microsoft
> certification centers" (companies proclaiming to be Microsoft approved
> certification centers, but in fact after sweet talking to the agent who
> called me, I realize they aren't).
>
> I would like to know (if there is a listing from the Microsoft website), who
> do I goto that is a Certified Microsoft training center or a Microsoft
> approved company that would let me take my tests.
> I am looking to do MCDST, MCSE, MCITP, MOS XP.
>
> Thank you.

www.vue.com
www.prometric.com

Michael D. Alligood

Yep those are the sites Jonathan... Andrew, just out of curiosity what
are the names of those companies "proclaiming to be Microsoft approved
certification centers" but were not?

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,