Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > took it!

took it!

Mack

I took 70-621 on the 3rd. It was an easy test. 80 questions. I have little exp with Vista. What I studied is all the stuff from the Microsoft site.

Things to focus on:

Using Vista to create images for deploying Vista.
Command lines for the image tool.
Requirments for Vista (memory, CPU ...)
Upgrading
A lot of the questions related to XP also.
The questions I had trouble with were easy because some of the choices where terriable. Usually only one good choice.

Not to bad, I know I passed. Might have aced it.

Some of the things I was not sure of I looked up after the test and guessed correctly

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

who took 70-296? Rowdy Yates MCSE 2 04-20-2004 05:38 PM
Just took exam, now what? Rick MCSD 0 04-04-2004 09:32 PM
I think my brain took a dump ROOT@LOCALHOST.LOCALDOMAIN MCSE 0 03-06-2004 09:37 PM
Trying to track a test I took hkjanss Microsoft Certification 1 10-31-2003 04:28 AM
Took 71-282 Beta Today A. Vargas MCSE 1 10-05-2003 09:04 PM

Advertisments