Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Re: Passing Test

Re: Passing Test

Richard

Not sure what kind of help you expect, if you're reading the material and
don't understand the material, then...I don't think I can help with that,
unless
you have specific questions.

Do you have any prior knowledge with hardware and software, or is all this
new for you. If
so then I would expect that more studying would be required

Richard

"YH456" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am currently studying for the MCDST and I have the press book and the
>Cram
> guide but I am having a very hard time read and taking in the information
> can
> someone please help me.

YH456

Thanks that help because I was reading two book and I will only use the press
book and use the Cram Guide as a reference book.