Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Exam Insurance

Reply
Thread Tools

Exam Insurance

 
 
Jonathan Roberts
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-03-2007
TurkReno wrote:
>> Mark Hatfield wrote:
>>> There is no set price. Apparently the company selling the exam
>>> insurance has some discretion in setting the price.

>> Yes, that's right. It seems many in the US are selling it for 170.00.
>>
>>

>
> The original question, please, was what was Microsoft selling it for.


What is your point? Microsoft isn't selling it period. It is sold by
MS partners. Many of which, as I stated, are selling it for 170.00.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
TurkReno
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-04-2007
Jonathan Roberts <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OcrA3KzLHHA.4708
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> Subject: Re: Exam Insurance
> From: Jonathan Roberts <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst
>
> TurkReno wrote:
>>> Mark Hatfield wrote:
>>>> There is no set price. Apparently the company selling the exam
>>>> insurance has some discretion in setting the price.
>>> Yes, that's right. It seems many in the US are selling it for

170.00.
>>>
>>>

>>
>> The original question, please, was what was Microsoft selling it for.

>
> What is your point? Microsoft isn't selling it period. It is sold by
> MS partners. Many of which, as I stated, are selling it for 170.00.
>


Ok, a$$hole, there's no reason to get cocky about it. I asked a simple
question. Whoever the hell that you think you are, you need to
reconsider your place in life before it becomes my goal to flame every
single post you may make. Please lay off before you and I have words.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50
www.mcngp.com > all
MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's
belief.
www.turkreno.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jonathan Roberts
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-04-2007
TurkReno wrote:
>>> The original question, please, was what was Microsoft selling it for.

>> What is your point? Microsoft isn't selling it period. It is sold by
>> MS partners. Many of which, as I stated, are selling it for 170.00.
>>

>
> Ok, a$$hole, there's no reason to get cocky about it. I asked a simple
> question. Whoever the hell that you think you are, you need to
> reconsider your place in life before it becomes my goal to flame every
> single post you may make. Please lay off before you and I have words.


Lasher,

I'm not sure what you have understood by my post. I was simply trying
to clarify what you were asking. Plain and simple.

To be honest, I felt like you were flaming my response. If I sounded
that way in return, it was probably just an instinctual reaction. I
trust you understand how emails and posts can be mis-read by any party, etc.

Jonathan
 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael D. Alligood
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-04-2007
No, the original question was, "Does anyone know how much the Exam
Insurance costs?"; which was answered correctly by you providing the
link. Microsoft as you know does not sell exam insurance outright. Their
Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions do. I understand the
MCNGP, and how it works. There is no need to talk to a person like that.
Flame him if you like, but come on man; calling a person that because
you were incorrect is just wrong. Or were you just trolling again?
In which case, I fell for it!

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
CIW Certified Instructor



"TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns98AD20E555026Lasher36526@207.46.248.16:

> Jonathan Roberts <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Subject: Re: Exam Insurance
> > From: Jonathan Roberts <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst
> >
> > Mark Hatfield wrote:
> >> There is no set price. Apparently the company selling the exam
> >> insurance has some discretion in setting the price.

> >
> > Yes, that's right. It seems many in the US are selling it for 170.00.
> >
> >

>
> The original question, please, was what was Microsoft selling it for.
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP #50
> www.mcngp.com > all
> MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
> and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's
> belief.


 
Reply With Quote
 
TurkReno
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-05-2007
"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:uwbv#(E-Mail Removed):

> No, the original question was, "Does anyone know how much the Exam
> Insurance costs?"; which was answered correctly by you providing the
> link. Microsoft as you know does not sell exam insurance outright.

Their
> Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions do. I understand

the
> MCNGP, and how it works. There is no need to talk to a person like

that.
> Flame him if you like, but come on man; calling a person that because
> you were incorrect is just wrong. Or were you just trolling again?
> In which case, I fell for it!
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor


I would only be trolling if I didn't have my MCDST and was here for my
general instable health of mind. There was a point where you could
Google base the amount of posts in this forum and I easily lead in 1st
by a landslide. Just recently has there been an influx of people to
come to this forum and really hit it hard and I think its because of
Beta Upgrade. Either way, you did fall for it. Was I reading? No. Do
I usually read? Sometimes, its selective on good days. Flaming? HA!
Go ask lowdes what flaming is.

Yes, and I'm quite aware that Microsoft sells absolutely nothing and
they have no profit base whatsoever and they are a not-for-profit
organization................................ .....................
............................ .
.................................................. .......................
........... ................ ...
..So yeah, that's about where you lost me. There is always the
possiblity that Microsoft could be selling the Insurance as they do sell
their eLearning.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50
www.mcngp.com > all
MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's
belief.
www.turkreno.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
TurkReno
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-05-2007
Jonathan Roberts <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> To be honest, I felt like you were flaming my response. If I sounded
> that way in return, it was probably just an instinctual reaction. I
> trust you understand how emails and posts can be mis-read by any
> party, etc.
>
> Jonathan


I wasn't flaming. If I wanted to flame, I'd start digging and then come
back with an arsenal. Swat flies with nuclear weapons, no? Either way,
misunderstandings can happen so I mis-read your "What is your point?"
and took that a bit too seriously. You have my apologies.

And Michael D. Alligood, this is for you:

Don't ever think that the MCNGP is something that you already have an
idea of. Presuming to think to know of what or who we are is silly and
premature since you are not an MCNGP. The acronym is a joke, obviously.
Reading the website is just the beginning. Think deeper. Not all of us
troll on cyberspace all day Some of us actually do have activities
that are far beyond a simple acronym that we bring to the table. We
simply all hold one thing in common, the aforementioned guidelines on
the website (at www.mcngp.com) and the NDA on tests are non-negotiable
and breaking them holds serious consequenses.

Sometimes, its not all fun and games. Sometimes it is. Some of us come
here to let our stress out on the willing in a twisted tale of S&M via
UseNet because we've had a bad day at work. For me, I write because I
write. I motivate and attempt to inspire. Maybe I have been a bit lax
on those two things lately, but its all slowly coming back to me
designing my website. Go register at either the MCNGP site or my site,
or both. I encourage you and anyone else to do so.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50
www.mcngp.com > all
MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's
belief.
www.turkreno.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
TurkReno
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-05-2007
TurkReno <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns98AF205DFEE3CLasher36526@207.46.248.16:

> There is always the
> possiblity that Microsoft could be selling the Insurance as they do sell
> their eLearning.


And looking at the MCP site, I know it says otherwise now...but it was with
a subscription to TechNet. Nevermind.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50
www.mcngp.com > all
MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's belief.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael D. Alligood
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-05-2007
Yeah, if you buy exam insurance and test before January 30, 2007; you
get access to a one year subscription to TechNet Direct.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
CIW Certified Instructor



"TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns98AF6BCB647B7Lasher36526@207.46.248.16:

> TurkReno <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Xns98AF205DFEE3CLasher36526@207.46.248.16:
>
> > There is always the
> > possiblity that Microsoft could be selling the Insurance as they do sell
> > their eLearning.

>
> And looking at the MCP site, I know it says otherwise now...but it was with
> a subscription to TechNet. Nevermind.
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP #50
> www.mcngp.com > all
> MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
> and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's belief.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments