Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > RE: Best Study Material for 70-272

RE: Best Study Material for 70-272

Rookie

I received my MOS Master Instructor certification recently and then I
purchased those MS Press books for 271 & 272 a few months ago. I figure that
I should write 272 first and your opinion about 272 caught my attention. How
easy is 272?

Rookie AJB