Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > ms office question

Reply
Thread Tools

ms office question

 
 
Keith Chilton
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2006
That's interesting but i think we're wanting to go the cheap route on this.
Maybe since the Google calendar is in it's Beta stages, they'll make the
official version include automatic sync'ing (HAHA) It is nice to know that I
can manually export the stuff though if need be.

Thanks guys.


"Jonathan Roberts" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eBMZh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Keith Chilton wrote:
>> Can you sync it with outlook? I definitely will if it's possible.
>>

>
> Hehe, I was hoping you had figured that out. There are tools out there to
> do it but I haven't found one that worked well. I did implement SugarCRM
> (open source CRM package) to accomplish this. I used it for a small
> company looking to share calendaring & tasks amongst 5-7 users. It works
> well. You do have to buy a sync program but IIRC it was about $30/user.
> You may not need this functionality but I wanted to pass it along. (BTW,
> SugarCRM is also a great all-around CRM+ package. I say CRM+ because it
> also does some light project management and bug tracking too very well).
>
> Jonathan



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
TurkReno
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2006
"Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> What would be a simple way to implement calendar and appointment
> sharing in MS office in my company? Most of my PC users are using
> office 2000. I think it would entail using MS Exchange but I've never
> touched it before.


I'd use Exchange only if it wasn't the 2000 version. That is a PITA and
not fun to fix. SBS if you're really persuing something that is worth your
time.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50
www.mcngp.com > all
MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's belief.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
TurkReno
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2006
"AJR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Check out Office Live hosted by Microsoft.


That too. BTW, take your phone number out of your sig if you don't really
want people to call you.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50
www.mcngp.com > all
MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's belief.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Keith Chilton
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2006
I'm well aware my number is there. Call away i'm home right now LOL if you
feel like calling my company go right ahead. If you can get ahold of me
you're doing better than most!

"TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns98A27B1B39443Lasher36526@207.46.248.16...
> "AJR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Check out Office Live hosted by Microsoft.

>
> That too. BTW, take your phone number out of your sig if you don't really
> want people to call you.
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP #50
> www.mcngp.com > all
> MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
> and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's belief.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael D. Alligood
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2006
Lasher has this thing with signatures!

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
CIW Certified Instructor



"Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm well aware my number is there. Call away i'm home right now LOL if you
> feel like calling my company go right ahead. If you can get ahold of me
> you're doing better than most!
>
> "TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns98A27B1B39443Lasher36526@207.46.248.16...
> > "AJR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> Check out Office Live hosted by Microsoft.

> >
> > That too. BTW, take your phone number out of your sig if you don't really
> > want people to call you.
> >
> > --
> > Lasher
> > MCNGP #50
> > www.mcngp.com > all
> > MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
> > and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's belief.
> >


 
Reply With Quote
 
TurkReno
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-24-2006
"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Lasher has this thing with signatures!


--
Lasher
MCNGP #50
www.mcngp.com > all
MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's belief.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Keith Chilton
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-24-2006
I finally looked at his signature. Maybe that's what he wanted me to do? lol
Promoting the MCNGP , whatever that is lol

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Lasher has this thing with signatures!
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor
>
>
>
> "Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I'm well aware my number is there. Call away i'm home right now LOL if
>> you
>> feel like calling my company go right ahead. If you can get ahold of me
>> you're doing better than most!
>>
>> "TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns98A27B1B39443Lasher36526@207.46.248.16...
>> > "AJR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
>> >
>> >> Check out Office Live hosted by Microsoft.
>> >
>> > That too. BTW, take your phone number out of your sig if you don't
>> > really
>> > want people to call you.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Lasher
>> > MCNGP #50
>> > www.mcngp.com > all
>> > MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
>> > and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's
>> > belief.
>> >

>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael D. Alligood
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-24-2006
MCNGP stands for Mean Certified News Group Poster. To be fair, they do
have a point. Sometimes it is difficult to help individuals who do not
help themselves. We all take the time to help anyone in need in these
newsgroups. However when the newsgroups are populated with questions
that top the list in a google search, it gets frustrating. I do not
agree in flaming, being rude to, or insulting individuals. I simply
refuse to take part in the thread. Then you have the trolls of the
newsgroups which is their desire in life is to purposely post
inflammatory messages and enjoy the ensuing war of words. In short,
although I disagree with the MCNGP methods, I see their point.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
CIW Certified Instructor



"Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> I finally looked at his signature. Maybe that's what he wanted me to do? lol
> Promoting the MCNGP , whatever that is lol
>
> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Lasher has this thing with signatures!
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood
> > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> > CIW Certified Instructor
> >
> >
> >
> > "Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:#(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> I'm well aware my number is there. Call away i'm home right now LOL if
> >> you
> >> feel like calling my company go right ahead. If you can get ahold of me
> >> you're doing better than most!
> >>
> >> "TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:Xns98A27B1B39443Lasher36526@207.46.248.16...
> >> > "AJR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >> >
> >> >> Check out Office Live hosted by Microsoft.
> >> >
> >> > That too. BTW, take your phone number out of your sig if you don't
> >> > really
> >> > want people to call you.
> >> >
> >> > --
> >> > Lasher
> >> > MCNGP #50
> >> > www.mcngp.com > all
> >> > MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
> >> > and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's
> >> > belief.
> >> >

> >


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Front Office and Back Office Upgrade =?Utf-8?B?SGFyZGlw?= Microsoft Certification 0 04-08-2006 01:19 PM
Microsoft Office Specialist Study Guide Office 2003 Edition Jimmy Clay Microsoft Certification 2 09-10-2004 12:27 PM
Java library to access Star Office/Open Office? Stan Accrington Java 1 05-13-2004 07:57 AM
Office 97 to Office XP User guide upgrade Marc Microsoft Certification 0 04-14-2004 01:31 PM
Can Office 2000 and Office 2003 co-exist on same drive ok? john63401@yahoo.com Computer Support 1 08-19-2003 07:17 PM



Advertisments