Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Re: Montreal M

Re: Montreal M

msnews.microsoft.com

Being philosophical here but some people cant agree to disagree, they have
to disagree to agree. haha

--
Keith Chilton - Data Services Technician / Proof Operator
River Valley Financial Bank

Phone (812) 273-4949 Ext. 348 Fax (812) 265-6730

messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Any opinions or advice
contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions in any
applicable client engagement letter or agreement.

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Point taken; but agree to disagree. The cert still stays, now lets move
> on.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor
>

> "TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
>> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > You guys are too much Wasting your time how one should
>> > list their certifications. Does it really matter?

>> Yes.
>>
>> > Honestly? I am not sure how much time the two of you wasted giving

>> thought to this matter.
>>
>> About .00002355447th of a millisecond.
>>
>> > But I assure you that it could have been spent helping more
>> > individuals with their problems then worried how I should list my
>> > certifications?

>> Go read my other posts and don't whine. I'm not here to breast feed
>> anyone either.
>>
>> > Microsoft designated me an MCP for test(s) that I have taken. 'Nuff
>> > said.

>> That may be so, but its still redundant in a UseNet for MCDST if you
>> already have your MCDST.
>>
>> --
>> Lasher
>> MCNGP #50
>> www.mcngp.com > all
>> MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
>> and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's
>> belief.

Michael D. Alligood

LoL. And here this post was to have M email me; which he did. Too funny.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"msnews.microsoft.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Being philosophical here but some people cant agree to disagree, they have
> to disagree to agree. haha
>
> --
> Keith Chilton - Data Services Technician / Proof Operator
> River Valley Financial Bank
> 430 Clifty Drive
> Madison, IN 47250
>
> Phone (812) 273-4949 Ext. 348 Fax (812) 265-6730
>
> ****River Valley Financial Bank, Internet Email Confidentiality Footer****
>
> Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you
> are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery
> of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
> anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us
> immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email
> messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Any opinions or advice
> contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions in any
> applicable client engagement letter or agreement.
>
> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Point taken; but agree to disagree. The cert still stays, now lets move
> > on.
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood
> > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> > CIW Certified Instructor
> >

> > "TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >
> >> "Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed):

> >> Yes.

> >> thought to this matter.
> >>
> >> About .00002355447th of a millisecond.

> >> Go read my other posts and don't whine. I'm not here to breast feed
> >> anyone either.

> >> That may be so, but its still redundant in a UseNet for MCDST if you
> >> already have your MCDST.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Lasher
> >> MCNGP #50
> >> www.mcngp.com > all
> >> MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
> >> and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's
> >> belief.

TurkReno

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Point taken; but agree to disagree. The cert still stays, now lets move
> on.

Ok, your choice =)

--
Lasher
MCDST, MCNGP #50 <-- ONLY CERTS I NEED TO LIST

TurkReno

"msnews.microsoft.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Being philosophical here but some people cant agree to disagree, they
> have to disagree to agree. haha

There's a philosophical difference here, yes. But I'm right, he's wrong.
No getting around it. He can look like a fool and I won't bother him about
it anymore. =P

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

TurkReno

"Michael D. Alligood" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OV#jt
$(E-Mail Removed):

> LoL. And here this post was to have M email me; which he did. Too funny.

All this and you get what you want. Satisified? I am =)

--
Lasher
MCDST, MCNGP #50 <-- ONLY CERTS I NEED TO LIST
www.mcngp.com > all

looking for a MCSE Trainer/Teacher, at Montreal (Québec, Canada) chris MCSE 1 07-18-2005 08:08 PM
Montreal Java/J2EE programmer needed Yvon Comeau Java 0 01-11-2005 07:56 PM
Cisco User Group in Montreal? Bill Engel Cisco 0 10-22-2004 04:11 PM
motorolo montreal PWB Computer Support 0 07-31-2004 01:48 PM
MONTREAL, QC, Canada Opportunity for Senior SIP Application Layer Designers - GSM mobile networks Mario VOIP 0 07-09-2003 10:54 PM

Advertisments