Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Re: I need assistance with my Wireless NIC card

Re: I need assistance with my Wireless NIC card

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Check that your wireless router is still doing the DHCP allocation correctly
by connecting the notebook to the router by cable.... can you now connect to
the internet?

Go out to a Barnes & Noble or McDonalds or somewhere where wireless internet
is provided. Can you get a TCP/IP address from one of these wireless points
(you don't have to pay!)

At least then we can work out which end is the problem.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

news:(E-Mail Removed)...