Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > beta exams

beta exams

srgiridharan@gmail.com

Hi it's giri again. I've received my beta invitation for 70-261. I have
a small doubt regarding the selection of beta exam candidates. How do
ms select the individuals to whom the invitation are sent?

srgiridharan@gmail.com

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi it's giri again. I've received my beta invitation for 70-261. I have
> a small doubt regarding the selection of beta exam candidates. How do
> ms select the individuals to whom the invitation are sent?

sorry , its 71-261

AJR

Why the doubt? BTW - The Beta registration has reached it's limit number
wide.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi it's giri again. I've received my beta invitation for 70-261. I have
> a small doubt regarding the selection of beta exam candidates. How do
> ms select the individuals to whom the invitation are sent?

Montreal MCT

Snooze=lose

"AJR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why the doubt? BTW - The Beta registration has reached it's limit number
> wide.
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> Hi it's giri again. I've received my beta invitation for 70-261. I have
>> a small doubt regarding the selection of beta exam candidates. How do
>> ms select the individuals to whom the invitation are sent?

srgiridharan@gmail.com

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Hi it's giri again. I've received my beta invitation for 70-261. I have
> > a small doubt regarding the selection of beta exam candidates. How do
> > ms select the individuals to whom the invitation are sent?

> sorry , its 71-261

oooooo!! sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry! its
71-621:UPG:MCDST->MCITP

Montreal MCT

Yeah... and you're probably too late because with beta exams you either
register fast or you miss it. I'm writing it on Friday and I'll let you
know what you are missing