Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Re: 70-271 & 70-272 Exams

Re: 70-271 & 70-272 Exams

Montreal MCT

Hi Brian,

That is exactly how I did it. Frankly if my schedule had permited I would
have written them Monday morning Monday afternoon. I scored extremely high
on both.

Good luck!

Mitch Garvis
MCT, MCSA, MCDST, MCP

"Brian Little" <Brian http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> From reading the course materials in the mspress books, theres obviously
> alot
> of overlapping win xp topics crossing between 70-271 & 70 - 272. So the
> question is would it be a good idea to perhaps sit for the exams in one
> go...ie. 70-271 on monday and 70-272 on tuesday. would that be a viable
> strategy, considering I'm reading up both course materials at the same
> time.
>
> I use the measureup and transcender mocks currently to get myself
> ready...doing fairly well..apart from that, is there anything else that
> would
> assist me. words of wisdom from the vets would be great!
>
> Cheers!
>
> Brian Little

Michael D. Alligood

Same here. I would have rather taken then back to back. However, I took
them a week apart. I have taken 2 exams back to back before (CCNA and
one of my MCSA exams) and that just sucked. I passed both, but was
extremely exhausted after words. As a instructor, I would not recommend
my students sitting exams that way unless I knew they could do it.

I have advised students to sit both A+ exams back to back, but these
were few students I knew could tolerate the exams. Being CompTIA exams
and not too wordy, I had confidence in their ability to succeed. I have
never advised my students to sit back to back Microsoft exams.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

news:(E-Mail Removed):