Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Re: Questions with Multiple Answers

Re: Questions with Multiple Answers

Montreal MCT

Actually it is not true that this information is not disclosed. It is very
simple: You can get the question entirely right, or you can get the question
entirely wrong. There is no third option.

I hope that helps!

"TheITGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> What I would like to know is, if a question asks you to select two or more
> correct answers from the options given, do you have to select all the
> correct
> options in order to get marks for that question, or do you get partial
> credit
> if you get only select some of the correct options?

Michael D. Alligood

Nice! You are entirely correct! But it is still not disclosed by
Microsoft.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,