Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Re: Questions with Multiple Answers

Re: Questions with Multiple Answers

BARRY ANDERSON

In my dealings with these questions it seems to be an all or nothing
proposition. Seems harsh I know but just make sure you read the question
properly before choosing your answers.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...