Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Re: Questions with Multiple Answers

Re: Questions with Multiple Answers

Michael D. Alligood

This is something not disclosed by Microsoft. However on any practice
tests I have used, multiple answers make up a whole. Meaning if you do
not choose the multiple correct answers, the answer as a whole is
incorrect. I hope that helps!

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,