Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST 270-71 Thread

MCDST 270-71 Thread

Keith Chilton

Who is working on this test right now in here? Or who will be starting to
study for it soon? I will start shortly. Got to buy my christmas presents
soon though and get my life back on track from all the lack of excercise and
such from this 272 test. I'm going to crack the book soon though once all is
in order again.

messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions
and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by
my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorized
representative independent of this message.

Montreal MCT

I am actually teaching the course in Ottawa this week... almost done... I
hope I pass!

"Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Who is working on this test right now in here? Or who will be starting to
> study for it soon? I will start shortly. Got to buy my christmas presents
> soon though and get my life back on track from all the lack of excercise
> and such from this 272 test. I'm going to crack the book soon though once
> all is in order again.
>
> --
> ****River Valley Financial Bank, Internet Email Confidentiality Footer****
> Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If
> you
> are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
> delivery
> of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message
> anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us
> immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email
> messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions
> and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed
> by
> my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorized
> representative independent of this message.

Michael D. Alligood

Your teaching the course and have not taken the exam yet? Meaning are
you teaching it as an MCT or an unsanctioned Microsoft course?

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I am actually teaching the course in Ottawa this week... almost done... I
> hope I pass!

> "Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Who is working on this test right now in here? Or who will be starting to
> > study for it soon? I will start shortly. Got to buy my christmas presents
> > soon though and get my life back on track from all the lack of excercise
> > and such from this 272 test. I'm going to crack the book soon though once
> > all is in order again.
> >
> > --
> > ****River Valley Financial Bank, Internet Email Confidentiality Footer****
> > Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If
> > you
> > are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
> > delivery
> > of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message
> > anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us
> > immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email
> > messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions
> > and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed
> > by
> > my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorized
> > representative independent of this message.

Keith Chilton

Just from reading http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ex...271.asp#SKILLS
and comparing it to the 272 test , the 271 test looks longer and more topics
are listed on this website than the 272. Looks harder. It looks like a lot
of the stuff I learned for 272 though that was unnecessary will come in
handy for this 271. I wonder how I could do on it blindly without studying?
LOL That would be wrong though. There is lots of stuff listed I need to
learn about and that big book awaits me. LOL I hate the big 1000 page book
it makes me look so geeky.

Montreal MCT

No of course not. I was kidding. I passed the exam with a 918 some time
ago.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...