Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Taking 300 question custom test right now

Taking 300 question custom test right now

Keith Chilton

Kind of long but I want to make sure I'm going to be ready for Monday! I'll
have to study all I don't know that I miss on it. How I do it is take
screenshots and put them in Word. Then I go through that and review it....

By the way the test I'm doing is from the MeasureUp CD from the MS Press
Book.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for y'all if you hadn't thought of
doing that already.

Keith Chilton

I did all 300 questions yesterday. Only took me from 5:30 pm to 1:30 pm LOL
I didn't go all out hardcore and took lots of breaks because I didnt think
timing would be a good idea on a test that big. I've got all the screenshots
of the stuff I missed and I'll be posting what I need to learn more about
soon.... I hope to receive some assistance in these areas. It would be
greatly appreciated..I'm sure I'll google them but different points of view
are great and easier!!

"Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Kind of long but I want to make sure I'm going to be ready for Monday!
> I'll have to study all I don't know that I miss on it. How I do it is take
> screenshots and put them in Word. Then I go through that and review it....
>
> By the way the test I'm doing is from the MeasureUp CD from the MS Press
> Book.
>
> Just thought I'd throw that out there for y'all if you hadn't thought of
> doing that already.

Keith Chilton

I am responding to my own post again . LOL My test is Monday. I am not
ready, YET. I am going to be studying all weekend long!!!! I have made good
progress though this week. I need to buckle it down.. I will probably be
around this newsgroup a lot this weekend. Oh ya and TECHNET

"Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I did all 300 questions yesterday. Only took me from 5:30 pm to 1:30 pm LOL
>I didn't go all out hardcore and took lots of breaks because I didnt think
>timing would be a good idea on a test that big. I've got all the
>screenshots of the stuff I missed and I'll be posting what I need to learn
>more about soon.... I hope to receive some assistance in these areas. It
>would be greatly appreciated..I'm sure I'll google them but different
>points of view are great and easier!!
>
> "Keith Chilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Kind of long but I want to make sure I'm going to be ready for Monday!
>> I'll have to study all I don't know that I miss on it. How I do it is
>> take screenshots and put them in Word. Then I go through that and review
>> it....
>>
>> By the way the test I'm doing is from the MeasureUp CD from the MS Press
>> Book.
>>
>> Just thought I'd throw that out there for y'all if you hadn't thought of
>> doing that already.

Michael D. Alligood

You will do fine. No stress. Just go and do what you do best. You will
have tons of stuff you think you "need" to remember. What you need to
remember is get there early and just be. Take some time to walk around
for a bit and just be. Remember, this is not life threatening. Either
you pass this time or not. If not, then you have seen a lot of what
Microsoft wants you to know; first hand! Pass or fail, look at
everything as a learning experience. I hope you do well. Please let us
know as soon as your celebration is over.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,