Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Transcript update ?

Transcript update ?

Alin

I just passed 70-272 (271 last week) but its no update in my Certification
Status,just the MCP earned last month (70-290and 270) but the exams was
updated in the Exams Completed Successfully examID.
This is a normal delay between certification status and exams passed?
Thank you.

Sorry for bad english.

Michael D. Alligood

So you passed the exams required to achieve your MCDST and your
transcript is not updated yet? This is normal. Keep checking back.
Honestly I have seen a 4-6 week delay at times.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

news:(E-Mail Removed):