Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > exams 70-270 & 271

exams 70-270 & 271

shahed

just a quick question regarding the above exams. When sitting the exams do
candidates have to sit both exams at one sitting?

The ansewre obviously meanes a great deal, when trying to prepare for the
exams. If the exams can be sat sepratly and at times that best suits the
candidate, well that would ultimatly mean i can revise for one exam at a time.

Regards,
shahed.

DD

Yes, the exams can be taken one at a time. In the United States, you can
schedule your exam through one of several companies. I choose the closest
test center and they give me a list of available days and times.

DD

"shahed" wrote:

> just a quick question regarding the above exams. When sitting the exams do
> candidates have to sit both exams at one sitting?
>
> The ansewre obviously meanes a great deal, when trying to prepare for the
> exams. If the exams can be sat sepratly and at times that best suits the
> candidate, well that would ultimatly mean i can revise for one exam at a time.
>
> Regards,
> shahed.

shahed

thanks for your reply but can anyone UK resident shed some light on this
topic. Im also not studying with any company im going the self study route.

many thanks

shahed

Nick Rose

You can choose to sit each one on separate days or you can try and organise
it to sit both exams on the same day. It is down to you. Just find the test
centre closest to you and give them a ring. They are pretty helpful and will
give you all the info you need to know.

"shahed" wrote:

> just a quick question regarding the above exams. When sitting the exams do
> candidates have to sit both exams at one sitting?
>
> The ansewre obviously meanes a great deal, when trying to prepare for the
> exams. If the exams can be sat sepratly and at times that best suits the
> candidate, well that would ultimatly mean i can revise for one exam at a time.
>
> Regards,
> shahed.

shahed

thanks thats cleared that up nicely