Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Newbie

Newbie

Brian Carter

Hello everyone,

My question is pretty simple. About 6 months ago I ordered the MCDST online
training course through MS. I have went through the whole course and even
ordered the exam prep study course. After studying and reviewing this
material, I feel that I knew most if it already. My question is this, do the
questions on the test reflect the exam prep that MS provides, or how are the
questions structured? After reading some of these posts, I feel less and
less comfortable about taking the test.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
--
Brian Carter