Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Logos

Logos

Dragonsoath

I'm not sure this is the proper place for this question but I haven't found
an answer elsewhere on MS's site.
I use certification logos in my email signature. I recently passed the 272
exam so I now I have the MCDST logo. My question is, do I drop the MCP logo
now that I have the MCDST?
Thanks.

Michael D. Alligood

Totally you choice. You can display them both in accordance to the
specification prescribed by Microsoft. Further information concerning
these Logo specification can be found at;
https://www.certificationlogobuilder...sageguide.aspx.

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

"Dragonsoath" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm not sure this is the proper place for this question but I haven't found
> an answer elsewhere on MS's site.
> I use certification logos in my email signature. I recently passed the 272
> exam so I now I have the MCDST logo. My question is, do I drop the MCP logo
> now that I have the MCDST?
> Thanks.

Dragonsoath

Thank you.

"Michael D. Alligood" wrote:

> Totally you choice. You can display them both in accordance to the
> specification prescribed by Microsoft. Further information concerning
> these Logo specification can be found at;
> https://www.certificationlogobuilder...sageguide.aspx.
>

> --
> Michael D. Alligood,
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor
>

> "Dragonsoath" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I'm not sure this is the proper place for this question but I haven't found
> > an answer elsewhere on MS's site.
> > I use certification logos in my email signature. I recently passed the 272
> > exam so I now I have the MCDST logo. My question is, do I drop the MCP logo
> > now that I have the MCDST?
> > Thanks.

Trika Harms zum Spreckel (MSFT)

Michael is right - is up to you. The MCP is implied in your MCDST, though
(everyone who has an MCDST will also have their MCP) so fine to go with just
that.

And, congratulations!
--
Trika, Microsoft Learning, Microsoft Corp. This posting is provided "AS IS"
with no warranties, and confers no rights.

"Dragonsoath" wrote:

> I'm not sure this is the proper place for this question but I haven't found
> an answer elsewhere on MS's site.
> I use certification logos in my email signature. I recently passed the 272
> exam so I now I have the MCDST logo. My question is, do I drop the MCP logo
> now that I have the MCDST?
> Thanks.

Dragonsoath

Thank you.

"Trika Harms zum Spreckel (MSFT)" wrote:

> Michael is right - is up to you. The MCP is implied in your MCDST, though
> (everyone who has an MCDST will also have their MCP) so fine to go with just
> that.
>
> And, congratulations!
> --
> Trika, Microsoft Learning, Microsoft Corp. This posting is provided "AS IS"
> with no warranties, and confers no rights.
>

> "Dragonsoath" wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure this is the proper place for this question but I haven't found
> > an answer elsewhere on MS's site.
> > I use certification logos in my email signature. I recently passed the 272
> > exam so I now I have the MCDST logo. My question is, do I drop the MCP logo
> > now that I have the MCDST?
> > Thanks.

How do you use Microsoft logos in your resumes? =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?= MCSD 10 01-13-2004 11:46 PM
Logos are crap! Garry Mc MCSD 9 10-14-2003 03:12 PM
MCSA/MCSE: Messaging Logos are now available for download Tom Helms [MSFT] MCSE 11 09-17-2003 01:58 PM
MCSE logos Kenny MCSE 4 09-14-2003 03:24 AM
MCSE: Messaging logos Simon Geary MCSE 2 09-12-2003 08:50 PM

Advertisments