Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Co-Worked failed 70-271

Co-Worked failed 70-271

Scuba_Dave

Work hasn't provided time or training materials for the test
They haven't responded in weeks to an inquiry if they will re-imburse us for
the cost of books & training materials
So, a co-worked took the test & failed

I've refused to proceed unless we are allowed time & materials for training
I'm not wasting $125 to take a test without being prepared

Everyone was supposed to have passed 271 & 272 by Sept 30th
No-one has as far as I know

Michael D. Alligood

Bummer... Good Luck with that.

Michael D. Alligood