Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > just passed 70-271

Reply
Thread Tools

just passed 70-271

 
 
Tony B
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2006
Hi All,
today just passed the 70-271 exam, with a humble 983 score.
And a great feeling too!! Looking forward to the next one, so back
to the studying!!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Chefdenker
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2006
Grats,
what books did you use and were they helpful?

"Tony B" wrote:

> Hi All,
> today just passed the 70-271 exam, with a humble 983 score.
> And a great feeling too!! Looking forward to the next one, so back
> to the studying!!

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Tony B
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2006
i used the microsoft self paced training kit although i must admit it didn`t
cover everything in the actual exam. I managed to get my hands on one of the
CB Nuggets training kits which i would recommend to anyone trying for this
exam - really helpful stuff. Just using the microsoft book alone wouldn`t
have got me through.

"Chefdenker" wrote:

> Grats,
> what books did you use and were they helpful?
>
> "Tony B" wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> > today just passed the 70-271 exam, with a humble 983 score.
> > And a great feeling too!! Looking forward to the next one, so back
> > to the studying!!

 
Reply With Quote
 
Trinity-N-Me
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-26-2006
Hi Tony B,
Congrats on passing part 1 of the test. Did you purchase the CBT Nuggets
training kit for $249.00 for the MCDST Certification package? Here's the
link to the one I just found after reading your post.
https://www.cbtnuggets.com/webapp/product?id=280

Let me know if this is the correct CBT or if you bought something different.
Thanks!


"Tony B" wrote:

> i used the microsoft self paced training kit although i must admit it didn`t
> cover everything in the actual exam. I managed to get my hands on one of the
> CB Nuggets training kits which i would recommend to anyone trying for this
> exam - really helpful stuff. Just using the microsoft book alone wouldn`t
> have got me through.
>
> "Chefdenker" wrote:
>
> > Grats,
> > what books did you use and were they helpful?
> >
> > "Tony B" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi All,
> > > today just passed the 70-271 exam, with a humble 983 score.
> > > And a great feeling too!! Looking forward to the next one, so back
> > > to the studying!!

 
Reply With Quote
 
Tony B
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-26-2006
thats the one, it covers both parts of the exam so it`s well worth getting
hold of.

"Trinity-N-Me" wrote:

> Hi Tony B,
> Congrats on passing part 1 of the test. Did you purchase the CBT Nuggets
> training kit for $249.00 for the MCDST Certification package? Here's the
> link to the one I just found after reading your post.
> https://www.cbtnuggets.com/webapp/product?id=280
>
> Let me know if this is the correct CBT or if you bought something different.
> Thanks!
>
>
> "Tony B" wrote:
>
> > i used the microsoft self paced training kit although i must admit it didn`t
> > cover everything in the actual exam. I managed to get my hands on one of the
> > CB Nuggets training kits which i would recommend to anyone trying for this
> > exam - really helpful stuff. Just using the microsoft book alone wouldn`t
> > have got me through.
> >
> > "Chefdenker" wrote:
> >
> > > Grats,
> > > what books did you use and were they helpful?
> > >
> > > "Tony B" wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hi All,
> > > > today just passed the 70-271 exam, with a humble 983 score.
> > > > And a great feeling too!! Looking forward to the next one, so back
> > > > to the studying!!

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just passed passed my 3rd test for MCAD David MCAD 1 12-16-2005 06:04 PM
Session("passed") = Session("passed") + 1 error dee ASP .Net 9 04-15-2005 10:47 AM
Just to share my happyness: Passed today 70-290! First try...and passed ;) Hugo Sousa MCSE 12 04-02-2005 12:16 AM
Just passed 2 MOS Exams L. Rogers Microsoft Certification 1 09-26-2004 12:47 PM
Python C extension: Value different if passed as list than if passed as number Anand Python 2 09-11-2003 01:02 AM



Advertisments