Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Member Kit

Member Kit

Damian

Rearding the Question of Member Kit nobody answered. The Question is, we get
each exam one MCP Member Kit that we passed or only one for all MCP Exams?

Please let me know the deatails. Talking unwanted and useless things must be
avoided.

Ragards,

Demian

BD [MCNGP]

"Damian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Rearding the Question of Member Kit nobody answered. The Question is, we
> get
> each exam one MCP Member Kit that we passed or only one for all MCP Exams?
>
> Please let me know the deatails. Talking unwanted and useless things must
> be
> avoided.
>
> Ragards,
>
> Demian

Demian (or is it Damian)...the reason nobody answered your question is
because it is a question that has been asked TOO many times already. We're
tired of answering the same questions over and over and not having you
people actually do the research for yourself. Spend a little time to read
the posts here (and in the other newsgroups). You will find what you're
looking for.

HTH

HAND

B "ONE" D
MCNGP #51
You think you know IT?!
Check out the new CertGuard Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/Forums/

Cerebrus

Damian wrote:

> Talking unwanted and useless things must be avoided.

Why do you think everyone "avoided" your earlier post ?

Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/