Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > How much do the exams cost?

How much do the exams cost?

Clay

I will be taking Exam 70-271 sometime before the end of the year. I am in the
Montgomery, AL area. I am working on a low budget. I have to pay for the exam
up front, but the company I work for will reimburse me if I pass it. How much
do the exams usually cost each? I am just wanting to know what to expect up
front?
--
Clay

jkozlowski

$125.00

But if you get the ms press books they have a coupon in the back of the book
that brings it down abit. Also, if you go to sites that sell early expirary
vouchers like getcertified4less they usually are much cheapier (125.00 down
to 87.00) the draw back on those deals usually they expire very fast
(sometimes that very day).

"Clay" wrote:

> I will be taking Exam 70-271 sometime before the end of the year. I am in the
> Montgomery, AL area. I am working on a low budget. I have to pay for the exam
> up front, but the company I work for will reimburse me if I pass it. How much
> do the exams usually cost each? I am just wanting to know what to expect up
> front?
> --
> Clay

Clay