Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Thoughts from a new Technician

Thoughts from a new Technician

randrade

Hi all:

My name is Robert Andrade...My cert experiences started with Comptia A+ and
Network+ Man were those tough exams and I still appreciate the level at which
I was forced to study and perform.

My first foray into Microsoft was with the WinXP exam; which I passed and
now have recieved an MCP...Again the level of study and preperation I had to
do was bone breaking and well appreciated. I am currently a PC Technician
who knowingly has a lot to learn.

I have the 70-271 scheduled for this month and I plan on schedualing the
70-272 based on how I do in the first part.he one important thing that I can
take away from all of this is that no matter how many certifications I have
or will recieve they are the foundation which marks where the learning
begins. I realize that not everyone feels this way but I do and it keeps me
from letting my certifications going to my head.

Thank you all and I hope to chat with you more in the future.

For me personally I think that t
--
It is a poor student who does not surpass his master

randrade

Well I passed my 70-271 with an 866 score; I know it is not the best but it
is passing.

Now for the 70-272...Wish me luck
--

"randrade" wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> My name is Robert Andrade...My cert experiences started with Comptia A+ and
> Network+ Man were those tough exams and I still appreciate the level at which
> I was forced to study and perform.
>
> My first foray into Microsoft was with the WinXP exam; which I passed and
> now have recieved an MCP...Again the level of study and preperation I had to
> do was bone breaking and well appreciated. I am currently a PC Technician
> who knowingly has a lot to learn.
>
> I have the 70-271 scheduled for this month and I plan on schedualing the
> 70-272 based on how I do in the first part.he one important thing that I can
> take away from all of this is that no matter how many certifications I have
> or will recieve they are the foundation which marks where the learning
> begins. I realize that not everyone feels this way but I do and it keeps me
> from letting my certifications going to my head.
>
> Thank you all and I hope to chat with you more in the future.
>
> For me personally I think that t
> --
> It is a poor student who does not surpass his master

Subject117

Hey, I'm in the same boat as you, Just completed my 70-271 with a score of
849 (and I KNOW which ones I missed), and am now going to give myself a nice
month and a half for my 70-272.