Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 70-271 and MCP?

Reply
Thread Tools

70-271 and MCP?

 
 
srudenko@gmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-23-2006
I just passed the 70-271 exam today. I got a 933.
I am going to take the 70-272 in a month or so to get the MCDST title
but I also wanted to find out if passing the 70-271 gives you the MCP
title right away?

The info on the 70-271 site says the following:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-271.asp
Credit Toward Certification
When you pass the Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft
Windows XP Operating System exam

So I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. By passing
70-271 I am not MCP?
For those who have passed your 70-271 recently did you get an email
from Microsoft asking you for your address or do they just send you the
MCP kit automatically?

Thanks

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Montreal MCT
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-24-2006
Hi SR,

Yes, by passing the 70-271 you are automatically qualified as an MCP.
Congratulations! Within the next seventy-two hours you should receive an
e-mail from Microsoft welcoming you to the program, and giving you the
information you need.

Keep up the good work!

M

--
--
MDG, MCT
MCSA (2003), MCSA (2000), MCDST.
Certified Small Business Specialist
Visit my blog at http://www.mitpro.ca/Blogs/tabid/59/...2/Default.aspx

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>I just passed the 70-271 exam today. I got a 933.
> I am going to take the 70-272 in a month or so to get the MCDST title
> but I also wanted to find out if passing the 70-271 gives you the MCP
> title right away?
>
> The info on the 70-271 site says the following:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-271.asp
> Credit Toward Certification
> When you pass the Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft
> Windows XP Operating System exam
>
> So I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. By passing
> 70-271 I am not MCP?
> For those who have passed your 70-271 recently did you get an email
> from Microsoft asking you for your address or do they just send you the
> MCP kit automatically?
>
> Thanks
>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Steve-Webzila
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-24-2006
Sounds good..
I didnt even know about MCP until I looked at the info page for MCDST
one day before the test.
Well, I knew what MCP was but never looked into how to get it.
Its pretty cool --- now I just need to pass the 2nd test for mcdst ---
too lazy to study now

Thanks,

Steve --
http://www.webzila.com
A+, I-Net+, MCP, Blackberry

Montreal MCT wrote:
> Hi SR,
>
> Yes, by passing the 70-271 you are automatically qualified as an MCP.
> Congratulations! Within the next seventy-two hours you should receive an
> e-mail from Microsoft welcoming you to the program, and giving you the
> information you need.
>
> Keep up the good work!
>
> M
>
> --
> --
> MDG, MCT
> MCSA (2003), MCSA (2000), MCDST.
> Certified Small Business Specialist
> Visit my blog at http://www.mitpro.ca/Blogs/tabid/59/...2/Default.aspx
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> >I just passed the 70-271 exam today. I got a 933.
> > I am going to take the 70-272 in a month or so to get the MCDST title
> > but I also wanted to find out if passing the 70-271 gives you the MCP
> > title right away?
> >
> > The info on the 70-271 site says the following:
> > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-271.asp
> > Credit Toward Certification
> > When you pass the Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft
> > Windows XP Operating System exam
> >
> > So I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. By passing
> > 70-271 I am not MCP?
> > For those who have passed your 70-271 recently did you get an email
> > from Microsoft asking you for your address or do they just send you the
> > MCP kit automatically?
> >
> > Thanks
> >


 
Reply With Quote
 
Montreal MCT
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-24-2006
Hey Steve,

I'll be honest with you, if you scored a 933 on the 70-271 then you will
probably need no more than a day to prepare for 70-272. I understand lazy,
but if you look at some of the practice questions you will see what I mean.
I counsel a quick turnaround in this case, and let us know how you do!

M

--
--
MDG, MCT
MCSA (2003), MCSA (2000), MCDST.
Certified Small Business Specialist
Visit my blog at http://www.mitpro.ca/Blogs/tabid/59/...2/Default.aspx

"Steve-Webzila" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Sounds good..
> I didnt even know about MCP until I looked at the info page for MCDST
> one day before the test.
> Well, I knew what MCP was but never looked into how to get it.
> Its pretty cool --- now I just need to pass the 2nd test for mcdst ---
> too lazy to study now
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve --
> http://www.webzila.com
> A+, I-Net+, MCP, Blackberry
>
> Montreal MCT wrote:
>> Hi SR,
>>
>> Yes, by passing the 70-271 you are automatically qualified as an MCP.
>> Congratulations! Within the next seventy-two hours you should receive an
>> e-mail from Microsoft welcoming you to the program, and giving you the
>> information you need.
>>
>> Keep up the good work!
>>
>> M
>>
>> --
>> --
>> MDG, MCT
>> MCSA (2003), MCSA (2000), MCDST.
>> Certified Small Business Specialist
>> Visit my blog at http://www.mitpro.ca/Blogs/tabid/59/...2/Default.aspx
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>> >I just passed the 70-271 exam today. I got a 933.
>> > I am going to take the 70-272 in a month or so to get the MCDST title
>> > but I also wanted to find out if passing the 70-271 gives you the MCP
>> > title right away?
>> >
>> > The info on the 70-271 site says the following:
>> > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-271.asp
>> > Credit Toward Certification
>> > When you pass the Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft
>> > Windows XP Operating System exam
>> >
>> > So I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. By passing
>> > 70-271 I am not MCP?
>> > For those who have passed your 70-271 recently did you get an email
>> > from Microsoft asking you for your address or do they just send you the
>> > MCP kit automatically?
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> >

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
Brad Ball
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-09-2006
I got it off this guy and and it helped amazingly. Of course you need
to study many types of material but i was very happy!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZldbb2004QQhtZ-1

Regards,

Bradley

A+
Network+
Server+
Mcp
 
Reply With Quote
 
BD [MCNGP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-21-2006
"Brad Ball" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I got it off this guy and and it helped amazingly. Of course you need to
>study many types of material but i was very happy!
>
> Bradley
>
> A+
> Network+
> Server+
> Mcp


Well bradley, you're an @$$fuŠker and I hope I get the chance to strip you
of every certification you've cheated the hard working, honest, Certified IT
Personnel out of.

You people that continuously cheat to get ahead of everyone else are
worthless and you have no clue how bad you're screwing up the IT Industry.


--
--
BD
MCNGP #51
You think you know IT?!
Check out the new CertGuard Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/Forums/


 
Reply With Quote
 
Cerebrus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-22-2006

Brad Ball wrote:

> Cheating confession snipped.


Ok, Bradley Ball, you might think you've got some Balls to be posting
your dirty confessions here, but you'll soon be signing your posts as :

> Bradley
>
> A-
> Network-
> Server-
> Mcp (ex)


While we'll be having a grand Ball at your expense.

----
Cerebrus
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
if and and vs if and,and titi VHDL 4 03-11-2007 05:23 AM



Advertisments