Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Never too old to learn!

Never too old to learn!

JimmyTee

I feel pretty good about passing my 70-271 exam on the first try with a score
of 966. Now I'm going to study for the 70-272.

I used the Microsoft Learning and Exam Cram books to study with. I think
the Exam Cram books were easier to use than the Microsoft. But they are both
EXCELLENT!

I retired a couple of years ago, and found that retiring was not something
that I wanted to do for the rest of my life. So I went back to work, and the
company I work pays for the MCDST.

Ok...done braggin' now! :^)

Nocturnal

Congrats, sounds like fun. I'm working on my MCDST too.

--

Nocturnal @ www.randomfix.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...