Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Simulation Method

Simulation Method

Arman

recently i've noticed that microsoft has developed a new method on exams.
which we have to do some simulations.

what is it like? can we have some detailed explanations.
what i am curious about is the theorical answer and the practical answer may
differ for a question.

Sandy MCP

On the learning website there is a demo of the simulation. here is the address
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...s/default.mspx
hope this helps
--
SkM MCP