Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Clinic 2263 Exam Prep from Microsoft

Clinic 2263 Exam Prep from Microsoft

Trish

Hello all.

Have any of you used this link? It costs 9.99 and I'm wondering what it is
or if it's worth paying the money for it. I have the MS press self paced
books.

https://www.microsoftelearning.com/e...?offerId=11583

Siblek

Hello Trish,
I used it for 70-271 which I have just passed on thursday.
I found it usefull as a back up to the actual course 2261.
Although I did not pay for it as it was offered for free at the time.

9.99 is not a lot and i would suggest that it is worth it.

Regards Kevin Sibley MCP

"Trish" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all.
>
> Have any of you used this link? It costs 9.99 and I'm wondering what it
> is
> or if it's worth paying the money for it. I have the MS press self paced
> books.
>
> https://www.microsoftelearning.com/e...?offerId=11583

Andy Ruth [MSFT]

"Trish" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all.
>
> Have any of you used this link? It costs 9.99 and I'm wondering what it
> is
> or if it's worth paying the money for it. I have the MS press self paced
> books.
>
> https://www.microsoftelearning.com/e...?offerId=11583

Hi Trish,
That is our eLearning course based on the MOC courseware. It has coverage of
the material with online labs that you do using a virtual desktop setup.
Those courses are normally quite a lot more than that, so it would likely be
worth your money to go through it. But, that is just my 2c.

Good luck!

--
Andy Ruth
Program Manager for the Microsoft Certified Architect program

rights.

Clinic 2263 USAbison MCDST 1 05-25-2008 11:27 AM
Clinic 2263 news.microsoft.com MCDST 0 01-11-2007 05:25 PM
clinic 2263 - wording ? Which is right ? - Bobb - MCDST 5 12-13-2005 05:14 AM

Advertisments