Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Vouchers For MCDST Exams

Vouchers For MCDST Exams

WI Tech Guy

I need to know does anyone know about a good place to find Microsoft vouchers
that are vaild for the MCDST exams? I found a buch of Microsoft
vouchers/discounts of eBay but none of them are able to be used under the
MCDST exmas.

Any Ideas would help as I'm a disabled IT worker trying to get back into the
IT world.

Thanks

WI Tech Guy

"WI Tech Guy" wrote:

> I need to know does anyone know about a good place to find Microsoft vouchers
> that are vaild for the MCDST exams? I found a buch of Microsoft
> vouchers/discounts of eBay but none of them are able to be used under the
> MCDST exmas.
>
> Any Ideas would help as I'm a disabled IT worker trying to get back into the
> IT world.
>
> Thanks

Ya I Know.. There's a few typos is my post. Don't rub it in now

Villain

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:30:02 -0700, WI Tech Guy <WI Tech
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I need to know does anyone know about a good place to find Microsoft vouchers
>that are vaild for the MCDST exams? I found a buch of Microsoft
>vouchers/discounts of eBay but none of them are able to be used under the
>MCDST exmas.
>
>Any Ideas would help as I'm a disabled IT worker trying to get back into the
>IT world.
>
>Thanks

In the back of the Microsoft Press Books, there are vouchers for 15%
off the test. Other than that, there's none that I am aware of.

Derek Moore

The vouchers in the back of the TKs are exam specific and cannot be used
interchangably.

"Villain" <jdsauer@[not.giving.you]> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:30:02 -0700, WI Tech Guy <WI Tech
> (E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I need to know does anyone know about a good place to find Microsoft
>>vouchers
>>that are vaild for the MCDST exams? I found a buch of Microsoft
>>vouchers/discounts of eBay but none of them are able to be used under the
>>MCDST exmas.
>>
>>Any Ideas would help as I'm a disabled IT worker trying to get back into
>>the
>>IT world.
>>
>>Thanks

> In the back of the Microsoft Press Books, there are vouchers for 15%
> off the test. Other than that, there's none that I am aware of.

jkozlowski

http://www.getcertify4less.com

I have bought a few vouchers from them and they work. The guy seems like hes
form a different country but usually they have really good deals espically on
early expire vouchers.

Right now they have the 125.00 vouchers for 89.00 but you have to take the
test by the 19th of this month/year

"WI Tech Guy" wrote:

> I need to know does anyone know about a good place to find Microsoft vouchers
> that are vaild for the MCDST exams? I found a buch of Microsoft
> vouchers/discounts of eBay but none of them are able to be used under the
> MCDST exmas.
>
> Any Ideas would help as I'm a disabled IT worker trying to get back into the
> IT world.
>
> Thanks

WI Tech Guy

I added that one to my list of sites to keep a eye out for deals

Thanks

"jkozlowski" wrote:

> http://www.getcertify4less.com
>
> I have bought a few vouchers from them and they work. The guy seems like hes
> form a different country but usually they have really good deals espically on
> early expire vouchers.
>
> Right now they have the 125.00 vouchers for 89.00 but you have to take the
> test by the 19th of this month/year

Sebastijan

Yes you can get the voucher in some Microsoft book (Self Prepering kit)

With best regards

Sebastijan

"WI Tech Guy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "WI Tech Guy" wrote:
>
>> I need to know does anyone know about a good place to find Microsoft
>> vouchers
>> that are vaild for the MCDST exams? I found a buch of Microsoft
>> vouchers/discounts of eBay but none of them are able to be used under the
>> MCDST exmas.
>>
>> Any Ideas would help as I'm a disabled IT worker trying to get back into
>> the
>> IT world.
>>
>> Thanks

> Ya I Know.. There's a few typos is my post. Don't rub it in now

WI Tech Guy

Well I don't have to worry about exam fee anymore now. Microsoft is going to
wave/pay them due to me being a disabled IT worker.

I guess there's some things to look forward to when your disabled.

Vouchers and Exams Montreal MCSE 3 03-26-2008 05:37 PM
Does Microsoft gives you exam vouchers for passing beta exams? Nobody Microsoft Certification 5 05-31-2007 06:30 PM
Does Microsoft gives you exam vouchers for passing beta exams? Nobody MCITP 4 03-13-2007 08:44 AM
VUE test vouchers for Microsoft Exams. Brian MCSE 2 12-08-2004 05:25 AM
Are there Discount Vouchers for MCSE Exams? Dilash MCSE 9 09-08-2004 04:52 PM

Advertisments