Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > mcdst

mcdst

bestfoz

hi im new to this thinking of doing the mcdst course to get certified

just wondering what is the cheapest way to study for this but still good
enough to get the job done

im in australia by the way.
cheers

I have qualified using the self study guides and I'm not even yet employed
in the IT industry!
https://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/bo...s/auth8796.asp
https://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/8771.asp
The promised exam discounts don't work, the trial software lasts 30 days not
180 as stated see.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/916525/en-us
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875453/en-us
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/890368/en-us
If you are prepared to do the work you do not need to pay for tuition.
Despite the errors in the books they still get my recommendation. Just
wondering what the proof readers did for their money!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

MCDST JC Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 09:52 AM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 5 11-07-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments