Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Exam Cram 2 Bundle MCDST 70-271 And 70-272

Exam Cram 2 Bundle MCDST 70-271 And 70-272

Mark Hatfield

Has anyone used the Exam Cram 2 books to study for the MCDST exams? The
Exam Cram MCDST bundle is available from Amazon.com for US $19.60 but it was
published in July 2004 so it has not been updated in over two years. As far
as I can tell there is not a second edition.

--
Mark
--

Eric

I used exam cram to prepare myself for the exam 272 and believe me it was not
a good book at all. I was able to pass the exam with a nice score but it was
not because of that book!

"Mark Hatfield" wrote:

> Has anyone used the Exam Cram 2 books to study for the MCDST exams? The
> Exam Cram MCDST bundle is available from Amazon.com for US $19.60 but it was
> published in July 2004 so it has not been updated in over two years. As far
> as I can tell there is not a second edition.
>
> --
> Mark
> --
> "There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home."
> Ken Olsen, President, Digital Equipment, 1977

Sebastijan

The Cram exam is not good book if you want to learn somthing. Rather take
the book from Microsoft prees Self Prepering kit or Study guide from Sybex.

With best regards

Sebastijan; MCDST

news:(E-Mail Removed)...