Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST

MCDST

mjb1066

I have had my MCDST since January 2006. How long do I have to wait for my
Welcome Kit? Any links would be greatl appreciated. Thanks.

Mark Hatfield

Contact the Microsoft Regional Service Center closest to you.

Microsoft Regional Service Centers (RSCs) are Microsoft support centers made
available to you to address your training, certification, or program
questions.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...worldsites.asp

Mark

"mjb1066" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have had my MCDST since January 2006. How long do I have to wait for my
> Welcome Kit? Any links would be greatl appreciated. Thanks.

mjb1066

Thanks!

MCDST JC Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 09:52 AM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 5 11-07-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments