Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > I passed today 70-272

I passed today 70-272

Gis Bun

I passed today the 70-272 exam with a 890 (700 required to pass) on 50
questions.

Interesting that everywhere it says that you have just over 2 hours to do
the exam. Yet when the clock started to tick in the exam, I was down to 95
minutes.

To answer a previous question of mine, there are a few (not many) questions
on this exam related to SP2. Second edition books is therefore not critical.

Found it funny that the exams still mention Office XP and not Office 2003
which comes with 70-272.

Watch the wording. Some of the text I found not to be too clear.

Best place to get some questions that are VERY close to what was asked? Test
King (or Actual Tests which [in my opinion] seemed to plagerized Test Kings
stuff).

Now I just have to wait ffor the site to get updated and get whatever is in
the "welcome kit".

BTW, in case you didn't know. Every year (?) at the TechEd show, if you did
not appear at the show, your name is thrown in a raffle and a bunch of MCPs
world wide get a free box of goodies. One or more of t-shirts, hats, books,
CDs, etc.

Gis

Lnkwizard2

"Gis Bun" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I cheated on the 70-272 exam today and recieved a highly undeserved

score of 890 (700 required to pass) and will now viloate the NDA I signed
by telling you how many questions are on the exam.

> Besides violating the NDA in the above statement I will give other details
> on the exam so I can thoroughly violate the NDA.
>
>Not only am I violating the NDA, but now I will tell you how I cheated!
>Best place to get some questions that are VERY close to what was asked?
>Test
> King (or Actual Tests which [in my opinion] seemed to plagerized Test
> Kings
> stuff).
> (ifypfy)

I am going to repeat myself here. (this is from a repsonse I gave in
another newsgroup) Very applicable here.

Both "products" you mentioned are br@aindumps and are really fuscked
up ways of cheating. You are CHEATING and will lose your certifications
when you are caught.

Besides losing your certs you also deserve to have your genitals ripped
off and have nitirc acid poured in the raw wound. You should have
each of your fingers slowly smashed in a vice while being forced to inhale
the fumes of ammonia capsules to insure you stay reasonably concious
during the ordeal. Each of your remaining joints should be slowly twisted
until all the tendons and ligament rip apart and you are completely unable
to move any part of your body without experiencing immense pain. Lastly
you need your eyes gouged out and have them forcibly shoved down your
throat in hopes that you choke on them.

Gift of Gab

What is this TechEd Show that happens every year? Where is it @? Where can
I find info on this.

"Gis Bun" wrote:

> I passed today the 70-272 exam with a 890 (700 required to pass) on 50
> questions.
>
> Interesting that everywhere it says that you have just over 2 hours to do
> the exam. Yet when the clock started to tick in the exam, I was down to 95
> minutes.
>
> To answer a previous question of mine, there are a few (not many) questions
> on this exam related to SP2. Second edition books is therefore not critical.
>
> Found it funny that the exams still mention Office XP and not Office 2003
> which comes with 70-272.
>
> Watch the wording. Some of the text I found not to be too clear.
>
> Best place to get some questions that are VERY close to what was asked? Test
> King (or Actual Tests which [in my opinion] seemed to plagerized Test Kings
> stuff).
>
> Now I just have to wait ffor the site to get updated and get whatever is in
> the "welcome kit".
>
> BTW, in case you didn't know. Every year (?) at the TechEd show, if you did
> not appear at the show, your name is thrown in a raffle and a bunch of MCPs
> world wide get a free box of goodies. One or more of t-shirts, hats, books,
> CDs, etc.
>
> Gis

Gis Bun

Microsoft site.

"Gift of Gab" wrote:

> What is this TechEd Show that happens every year? Where is it @? Where can
> I find info on this.
>
> "Gis Bun" wrote:
>
> > I passed today the 70-272 exam with a 890 (700 required to pass) on 50
> > questions.
> >
> > Interesting that everywhere it says that you have just over 2 hours to do
> > the exam. Yet when the clock started to tick in the exam, I was down to 95
> > minutes.
> >
> > To answer a previous question of mine, there are a few (not many) questions
> > on this exam related to SP2. Second edition books is therefore not critical.
> >
> > Found it funny that the exams still mention Office XP and not Office 2003
> > which comes with 70-272.
> >
> > Watch the wording. Some of the text I found not to be too clear.
> >
> > Best place to get some questions that are VERY close to what was asked? Test
> > King (or Actual Tests which [in my opinion] seemed to plagerized Test Kings
> > stuff).
> >
> > Now I just have to wait ffor the site to get updated and get whatever is in
> > the "welcome kit".
> >
> > BTW, in case you didn't know. Every year (?) at the TechEd show, if you did
> > not appear at the show, your name is thrown in a raffle and a bunch of MCPs
> > world wide get a free box of goodies. One or more of t-shirts, hats, books,
> > CDs, etc.
> >
> > Gis

Gis Bun

And I'll say this to you as well f?ck off.

Thank you for rewording my original message. you are lower than sludge.
Maggots coming out of a dead corpse have a higher IQ than you.

Nobody likes to police the Internet but you're doing a nice job at it.

If it is ****SO**** "illegal", why hasn't Microsoft stopped them????? Answer
please? Let's hear it?

You are a real pathetic individual. I think anyone who reads the crap you
mentioned must REALLY feal sorry for you. Go back to your daytime job....
working with the Talaban.

And f?ck you to as I know what your reply will be.

"Lnkwizard2" wrote:

> "Gis Bun" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I cheated on the 70-272 exam today and recieved a highly undeserved

> score of 890 (700 required to pass) and will now viloate the NDA I signed
> by telling you how many questions are on the exam.
> >
> > Besides violating the NDA in the above statement I will give other details
> > on the exam so I can thoroughly violate the NDA.
> >
> >Not only am I violating the NDA, but now I will tell you how I cheated!
> >Best place to get some questions that are VERY close to what was asked?
> >Test
> > King (or Actual Tests which [in my opinion] seemed to plagerized Test
> > Kings
> > stuff).
> > (ifypfy)

> I am going to repeat myself here. (this is from a repsonse I gave in
> another newsgroup) Very applicable here.
>
> Both "products" you mentioned are br@aindumps and are really fuscked
> up ways of cheating. You are CHEATING and will lose your certifications
> when you are caught.
>
> Besides losing your certs you also deserve to have your genitals ripped
> off and have nitirc acid poured in the raw wound. You should have
> each of your fingers slowly smashed in a vice while being forced to inhale
> the fumes of ammonia capsules to insure you stay reasonably concious
> during the ordeal. Each of your remaining joints should be slowly twisted
> until all the tendons and ligament rip apart and you are completely unable
> to move any part of your body without experiencing immense pain. Lastly
> you need your eyes gouged out and have them forcibly shoved down your
> throat in hopes that you choke on them.

Gis Bun

Oh by the way asshole, it seems just about every question is asked or some
comment, you decide to open your big f?cking hole (the righter one although
both fit well) and give **** or some stupid comment to anything you don't
like.

Maybe that day job with The Talaban is a bit boring for you. Must be
inhaling those poppy seeds a bit to much.

"Lnkwizard2" wrote:

> "Gis Bun" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I cheated on the 70-272 exam today and recieved a highly undeserved

> score of 880 (700 required to pass) and will now viloate the NDA I signed
> by telling you how many questions are on the exam.
> >
> > Besides violating the NDA in the above statement I will give other details
> > on the exam so I can thoroughly violate the NDA.
> >
> >Not only am I violating the NDA, but now I will tell you how I cheated!
> >Best place to get some questions that are VERY close to what was asked?
> >Test
> > King (or Actual Tests which [in my opinion] seemed to plagerized Test
> > Kings
> > stuff).
> > (ifypfy)

> I am going to repeat myself here. (this is from a repsonse I gave in
> another newsgroup) Very applicable here.
>
> Both "products" you mentioned are br@aindumps and are really fuscked
> up ways of cheating. You are CHEATING and will lose your certifications
> when you are caught.
>
> Besides losing your certs you also deserve to have your genitals ripped
> off and have nitirc acid poured in the raw wound. You should have
> each of your fingers slowly smashed in a vice while being forced to inhale
> the fumes of ammonia capsules to insure you stay reasonably concious
> during the ordeal. Each of your remaining joints should be slowly twisted
> until all the tendons and ligament rip apart and you are completely unable
> to move any part of your body without experiencing immense pain. Lastly
> you need your eyes gouged out and have them forcibly shoved down your
> throat in hopes that you choke on them.

Lnkwizard2

Answers in-line

"Gis Bun" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> And I'll say this to you as well f?ck off.

My how erudite we are today, if this is your best reply, then there won't
be much of a discussion here.

> Thank you for rewording my original message. you are lower than sludge.
> Maggots coming out of a dead corpse have a higher IQ than you.

Glad to be of service. Actually I prefer to be told that I am lower
than a snakes belly in a Louisiana swamp, has a ncier ring to it.
As to the IQ thing, I doubt the vveracity of your statement as I
do doubt you have tested their IQ and I know you have no idea
what mine is. Nice try moosebreath.

> Nobody likes to police the Internet but you're doing a nice job at it.

Again thank you, I do try to make the consumers happy.

> If it is ****SO**** "illegal", why hasn't Microsoft stopped them?????
> Answer
> please? Let's hear it?

Stop one and three more pop up, better the a$$fusckers you know than
the ones you don't, besides it is more satisfying to decertify the cheater.

> You are a real pathetic individual. I think anyone who reads the crap you
> mentioned must REALLY feal sorry for you. Go back to your daytime job....
> working with the Talaban.

Actually many people enjoy my writings and derive much pleasure
from reading it. It is only deceptive little weenies like yourself
who seem to get offended and upset by it. Perhaps because you
don't like the fact that you have been caught cheating and are being
called out on it?

> And f?ck you to as I know what your reply will be.

Glad you know my response before I do, perhaps you can provide it
for me next time, as I do have other things I could be doing.

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

> Best place to get some questions that are VERY close to what was
> asked? Test King (or Actual Tests which [in my opinion] seemed to
> plagerized Test Kings stuff).

Ya, no sher sh*tlock. Somehow you expected companies that sell cheating
materials to be honest? At least you were stupid enough to admit that you
cheated on the exams here in a MS controlled group. I'm sure you'll be
hearing from them soon.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

BD [MCNGP]

<< While I was at work, Gis Bun spurted out:
> And I'll say this to you as well f?ck off.

Let me give you a fuİking clue you dolt. You're a cheating @$$fuİker and you're
busted. You will expect to receive an email from the Microsoft Learning team
shortly (If you haven't gotten one already) do yourself a BIG Cluser
Favor...read it and respect it.

> Thank you for rewording my original message. you are lower than
> sludge. Maggots coming out of a dead corpse have a higher IQ than you.

That would mean that you're lower than maggots coming out of dead corpses. Dead
corpses in Canada even (sorry Neil). Obviously you were unaware that we could
trace you to your place of.....hmmmm....Videotron....business maybe?!....

Here...you tell me...is this your place of business?

Looking up !NET-24-37-237-0-1 at whois.arin.net.
CustName: Videotron Ltee
Address: 300 Viger Est
City: Montreal
StateProv: QC
PostalCode: H2X-3W4
Country: CA
RegDate: 2004-12-16
Updated: 2004-12-16

NetRange: 24.37.237.0 - 24.37.237.255
CIDR: 24.37.237.0/24
NetName: VL-D-MO-1825ED00
NetHandle: NET-24-37-237-0-1
Parent: NET-24-37-0-0-1
NetType: Reassigned
Comment:
RegDate: 2004-12-16
Updated: 2004-12-16

RTechHandle: IPADM74-ARIN
RTechName: IP Administrator
RTechPhone: +1-514-281-0850
RTechEmail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE263-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Network Operations Center
OrgAbusePhone: +1-514-281-8498
OrgAbuseEmail: (E-Mail Removed)

OrgTechHandle: NOC1226-ARIN
OrgTechName: Network Operations Center
OrgTechPhone: +1-514-380-7100
OrgTechEmail: (E-Mail Removed)

Oh please....please....tell me it is....I so want to contact your boss so that I
can get you fired too.....yes....TOO...I do this for a living you moron.

> Nobody likes to police the Internet but you're doing a nice job at it.

I LOVE to police the internet...especially for cheating @$$fuİkkers like
you.....it's people like YOU (and you) that are degrading the value of the IT
Industry....and I WILL stop you....even if it's ONE by Fuİking ONE.

> If it is ****SO**** "illegal", why hasn't Microsoft stopped them?????
> Answer please? Let's hear it?

Well...the first clue didn't work....but here goes....M$ ****IS**** stopping
them, and by shutting @$$fuİkers like you out...we're taking it one step
further.

> You are a real pathetic individual. I think anyone who reads the crap
> you mentioned must REALLY feal sorry for you. Go back to your daytime
> job.... working with the Talaban.

BWAHAHAHAH.......YOU.....my @$$fuİking foe....are the pathetic one....reduced to
cheating on exams that aren't that difficult to begin with....if YOU had an
ounce of skill in your brain, you'd be able to STUDY for them and not CHEAT on
them.

> And f?ck you to as I know what your reply will be.

Did you really? Well, did you know (who an I kidding? of course you didn't) that
I was going to tell you that I've got you in my Cheater Database and that you
are now forever marked as an @$$fuİker?

<Sorry Lnk, snipped for brevity>

Lnk, got your messages, got here as soon as I could. Thanks Brotha!

--
BD
MCNGP #51

T3stk!nk is for cheating @$$fuİkers.

They reduce the time for cheating @$$fuİkers.

> To answer a previous question of mine, there are a few (not many)
> questions on this exam related to SP2. Second edition books is
> therefore not critical.
>
> Found it funny that the exams still mention Office XP and not Office
> 2003 which comes with 70-272.

That's because you're using outdated material....you stool.

> Watch the wording. Some of the text I found not to be too clear.

No sh!t!!!! Really? How did ya finger that one out?

> Best place to get some questions that are VERY close to what was
> asked? Test King (or Actual Tests which [in my opinion] seemed to
> plagerized Test Kings stuff).

BWAHAHAH....you fuİking moron....they're ALL the same...they plagarize from
eachother...how do you think they make money? Other than from stealing it from
dolts like you.

> Now I just have to wait ffor the site to get updated and get whatever
> is in the "welcome kit".

You won't be receiving any welcome kit from M$....except the "Welcome to the BAN
list" kit....which includes a free, one-time use, butt plug, a handful of moist
towelettes, and your very own broom stick so that you can Stick it to your
commrades in the IT industry. Thanks @$$fuİker!!!!

> BTW, in case you didn't know. Every year (?) at the TechEd show, if
> you did not appear at the show, your name is thrown in a raffle and a
> bunch of MCPs world wide get a free box of goodies. One or more of
> t-shirts, hats, books, CDs, etc.
>
> Gis

Well, you won't have to worry about that...you won't have your MCP any more.
--
BD
MCNGP #51