Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST on Vista (Upgrade?)

MCDST on Vista (Upgrade?)

minime

Anyone know if there's going to be an upgrade exam for the MS Vista
platform?... or will we have to sit 2 exams again to become MCDST in Windows
Vista..

Henry Gerloff

Exams will be aviable mostly after 6 month after official release.

"minime" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone know if there's going to be an upgrade exam for the MS Vista
> platform?... or will we have to sit 2 exams again to become MCDST in
> Windows
> Vista..

The Rev [MCT]

There will be a Vista Certification, but the MCDST will he laid to rest with
Windows XP.
--
..rev - mct.mcngp.44
..
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

MCDST XP => MCITP Vista minime MCDST 2 11-22-2006 11:43 AM
Windows Vista, MCDST would be gone??? Indra MCDST 7 10-21-2006 02:45 AM
is there any point in taking the current mcdst, with vista coming gilespctech MCDST 4 07-25-2006 10:57 AM