Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCP CERTIFICATE

MCP CERTIFICATE

Damian

Hi everybody!

today i got my MCP welcome kit and the certificate but i am not much satisfy
with it because nowhere mentioning wich exam that we passed. It is really
look like the same all certificates without mentioning that wich microsoft
exam we passed? the certificate look like a copy not with original signature
of Bill Gates. We have to recommend them bit development in this matter, we
pay enough i think.

regards
Demian

Darth Windows

You only get one welcome kit (and therefore one certificate) for each
certification you achieve. Your transcript is designed to list individual
exams because it is easier to keep that up-to-date.

--
Certifications:
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MOS Master, Security+, Network+, A+