Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > java settings for E learning

java settings for E learning

Kaja

Hi hope someone can help me. I signed up for an E learning course and let
Microsoft scan my sytem to see if it had the requirements for the course.
The scan showed that "java is disabled" and to follow instructions, but I saw
no instructions. Do I have to enable Java on IE 7 to use E learning and What
to I do to enable Java on IE 7?
Kaja

Vural ASLAN

Hi Kaja,

Did you try the actual course? I am asking this because, in my system, I got
the same error you got. But even though it says "Java disabled" I could still
able to watch the course without any problem.

I hope it helps...

Vural ASLAN
MCDST

"Kaja" wrote:

> Hi hope someone can help me. I signed up for an E learning course and let
> Microsoft scan my sytem to see if it had the requirements for the course.
> The scan showed that "java is disabled" and to follow instructions, but I saw
> no instructions. Do I have to enable Java on IE 7 to use E learning and What
> to I do to enable Java on IE 7?
> Kaja

Implacable

same here, i did some changes on the internet properties to enable java, did
the test and still had the same response. I try the mcdst course and play
just fine!
--
A+ Certified Proffesional