Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > ICF Questions

ICF Questions

Mike

On the 70-272 test is there questions about the ICF? I am using the
Microsoft Press Training Kit and there is an entire section about it, it
does state that questions will be about Windows Firewall though.

Just wanted to get clarification on this.

Thanks

Juan C Hernandez

I just passed test 70-272. All questions about firewall are related to the
new interface available under Windows XP SP2.

Be prepared for a lot of questions related to Remote Desktop, dial-up
connections and a couple ones of VPNs.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On the 70-272 test is there questions about the ICF? I am using the
> Microsoft Press Training Kit and there is an entire section about it, it
> does state that questions will be about Windows Firewall though.
>
> Just wanted to get clarification on this.
>
> Thanks

paperhat

definately a few questions on ICF based on SP2. Make sure you revise this well.
--
paperhat
MCP, MCDST

"Juan C Hernandez" wrote:

> I just passed test 70-272. All questions about firewall are related to the
> new interface available under Windows XP SP2.
>
> Be prepared for a lot of questions related to Remote Desktop, dial-up
> connections and a couple ones of VPNs.

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On the 70-272 test is there questions about the ICF? I am using the
> > Microsoft Press Training Kit and there is an entire section about it, it
> > does state that questions will be about Windows Firewall though.
> >
> > Just wanted to get clarification on this.
> >
> > Thanks

William

I would expect questions on ICF, as the MCDST exams have, from what I've
heard, began to incorporate SP2, and ICF is one of the features tweaked in
that particular SP.

William
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, BSc

"paperhat" wrote:

> definately a few questions on ICF based on SP2. Make sure you revise this well.
> --
> paperhat
> MCP, MCDST
>

> "Juan C Hernandez" wrote:
>
> > I just passed test 70-272. All questions about firewall are related to the
> > new interface available under Windows XP SP2.
> >
> > Be prepared for a lot of questions related to Remote Desktop, dial-up
> > connections and a couple ones of VPNs.
> >
> > "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > On the 70-272 test is there questions about the ICF? I am using the
> > > Microsoft Press Training Kit and there is an entire section about it, it
> > > does state that questions will be about Windows Firewall though.
> > >
> > > Just wanted to get clarification on this.
> > >
> > > Thanks

paperhat

William, you have heard right. The MCDST exams are now very big on the added
functionality and features of SP2.
--
paperhat
MCP, MCDST

"William" wrote:

> I would expect questions on ICF, as the MCDST exams have, from what I've
> heard, began to incorporate SP2, and ICF is one of the features tweaked in
> that particular SP.
>
> William
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, BSc
>
> "paperhat" wrote:
>
> > definately a few questions on ICF based on SP2. Make sure you revise this well.
> > --
> > paperhat
> > MCP, MCDST
> >

> > "Juan C Hernandez" wrote:
> >
> > > I just passed test 70-272. All questions about firewall are related to the
> > > new interface available under Windows XP SP2.
> > >
> > > Be prepared for a lot of questions related to Remote Desktop, dial-up
> > > connections and a couple ones of VPNs.
> > >
> > > "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

William

If only my sources would tell me I'm going to win the lottery..

"paperhat" wrote:

> William, you have heard right. The MCDST exams are now very big on the added
> functionality and features of SP2.
> --
> paperhat
> MCP, MCDST
>

> "William" wrote:
>
> > I would expect questions on ICF, as the MCDST exams have, from what I've
> > heard, began to incorporate SP2, and ICF is one of the features tweaked in
> > that particular SP.
> >
> > William
> > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, BSc
> >
> > "paperhat" wrote:
> >
> > > definately a few questions on ICF based on SP2. Make sure you revise this well.
> > > --
> > > paperhat
> > > MCP, MCDST

paperhat

if they do, share your numbers with me first!!
--
paperhat
MCP, MCDST

ICF SteveH MCDST 3 04-01-2009 03:24 PM
ICF photo Contest 2007 misc.handicap Digital Photography 0 01-10-2007 11:23 AM
WHO ICF PhotoContest2006 icfphotocontest@who.int Digital Photography 0 01-16-2006 12:23 PM
remote debuigging with ICF Darren Clark ASP .Net 0 07-02-2004 08:09 AM
Dell TrueMobile 1184 Router Status Icon and ICF Renee Roberts Computer Support 5 02-22-2004 10:14 PM

Advertisments