Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > failed...271

failed...271

kevhogan

Totally not prepared for how hard microsoft exams are....Any advice on
re-sit, scored 629%. I think panic was was what happened when i saw how hard
the questions were...
--
jenna1

Syd

Well...considering that the passing score should be around 700...it wasn't
that bad

"kevhogan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Totally not prepared for how hard microsoft exams are....Any advice on
> re-sit, scored 629%. I think panic was was what happened when i saw how
> hard
> the questions were...
> --
> jenna1

louscannon

kevhogan wrote:
> Totally not prepared for how hard microsoft exams are....Any advice on
> re-sit, scored 629%. I think panic was was what happened when i saw how hard
> the questions were...
> --
> jenna1

sorry to hear that jenna1. I failed the second exam ( 272) with a
dismal score. I didn't realize how many questions there were on
security. I explained this to my lecturer, and he explained that
security is now a big issue, and Microsoft are concentrating a lot more
on security these days.
Are you eligible for a second shot?
Graham