Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > fundamental

fundamental

Syd

Can someone answer this ''fundamental'' question?

Do you think that the questions in the "Prepare for the exams" section of
the self-paced kit represent the same level of in-depth of the actual (real)
exam?

I mean, are they at the same level (grossly) of the in-depth (grade of
difficulty) of the real ones?

I certainly do not expect to find "those" questions, I am talking about the
average grade of diffuculty.

For example: the "Self test" exam preparation questions are a little more
difficult than those on the "prepare for the exam" section of the book. The
"MeasureUp" self test questions are a lot more difficult.

I do quite well with the questions in the "Prepare for the exams" section of
the book.
I also do well enough with the "Self test" questions.
I am a disaster with the "MeasureUp" test (very difficult for me, full of
"dirty tricks" )

Please, just tell me, are the questions in the "prepare for the exam"
section of the book a proper example of the grade of difficulty of the real
exam?

Confuscious

I asked a similar question in a recent post-- i am still waiting for opinons..

But Syd I find the measureup questions to be more realistic

"Syd" wrote:

> Can someone answer this ''fundamental'' question?
>
> Do you think that the questions in the "Prepare for the exams" section of
> the self-paced kit represent the same level of in-depth of the actual (real)
> exam?
>
> I mean, are they at the same level (grossly) of the in-depth (grade of
> difficulty) of the real ones?
>
> I certainly do not expect to find "those" questions, I am talking about the
> average grade of diffuculty.
>
> For example: the "Self test" exam preparation questions are a little more
> difficult than those on the "prepare for the exam" section of the book. The
> "MeasureUp" self test questions are a lot more difficult.
>
> I do quite well with the questions in the "Prepare for the exams" section of
> the book.
> I also do well enough with the "Self test" questions.
> I am a disaster with the "MeasureUp" test (very difficult for me, full of
> "dirty tricks" )
>
> Please, just tell me, are the questions in the "prepare for the exam"
> section of the book a proper example of the grade of difficulty of the real
> exam?

fundamental question on process Praveen VHDL 3 04-24-2005 10:33 PM
FAQ issue: Guaranteed value ranges of fundamental types? Alf P. Steinbach C++ 30 02-14-2005 09:46 AM
FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION 1: Gary Java 3 11-29-2003 05:34 PM
FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION 2: Gary Java 3 11-29-2003 10:58 AM
Fundamental question about visibility Casper Bang C++ 51 09-27-2003 09:42 AM

Advertisments