Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > confusion on when you get your mcp ids

confusion on when you get your mcp ids

John N

It might take some time to get your MCP id and access code....I had to call
the regional microsoft center to see if they could e-mail me my id and
access code. I had waited several weeks to see if they would e-mail them to
me, but I got tired of waiting and called them. Prometric was a little slow
on forwarding the scores, according to Microsoft. Anyway the welcome kit
(which you have to request once you get onto the mcp site) takes about 4 to
6 weeks. Hope this helps and good luck to those who have yet to take
exam...John MCDST

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
HOw long does it take to get your MCP I.D. after you pass the 70-2 =?Utf-8?B?RXJpayBELg==?= MCSE 4 02-21-2006 12:59 AM
after transfer of data from MS-outlook(mail ids) to application,mail ids are consisting of strange characters vamsikrishna_b@coolgoose.com Python 2 06-21-2005 12:41 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM

Advertisments