Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCP ID AND ACCESS CODE

MCP ID AND ACCESS CODE

Damian

Hi I passed my MS Exam 070-272 last thursday 27.April 2006 but still I do not
get the MCP ID and Access code. I have done through Prometric and yet no
response. How long takes to get it. The Questions are very easy and scored
945. All 50 Questions are from www.pass4sure.com sample Questions. I am sure
every Questions are correctly answered but the Score only 945. Now preparing
for the 070-271. Please any advise or support.

Regards
Damian

srgiridharan@gmail.com

Damian wrote:

> Hi I passed my MS Exam 070-272 last thursday 27.April 2006 but still I do not
> get the MCP ID and Access code. I have done through Prometric and yet no
> response. How long takes to get it. The Questions are very easy and scored
> 945. All 50 Questions are from www.pass4sure.com sample Questions. I am sure
> every Questions are correctly answered but the Score only 945. Now preparing
> for the 070-271. Please any advise or support.
>
> Regards
> Damian
> (E-Mail Removed)

Dear Damian , MS says that they experience a delay to receive the exam
results from Prometric. But now 9-10 days have gone , So It is better
to contact MS at (E-Mail Removed) . Then Give your Particulars
-Candidate name , Candidate ID , Registration ID , your address , your
tel. no and any other particulars furnished by you while taking your
exam . Pl. note that you send the email from the address which you
registered the test as they cross check the particulars you entered and
to avoid false claims. You will then receive your MCP ID and Access
Code within 48 hours after your mail reaches them . If this does'nt
work , pl. contact your regional service centre.

I took my exam with Pearson VUE and it took nearly five days to get my
MCP ID and Access Code. I also mailed them the details and they replied
immediately.

Regards
Giridharan Ravi

Damian

Thanks Giri!

It is bit surprise to hear from such a young MCDST. Congrats, wish you all
the best for other exams.

Regards

Damian

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Damian wrote:
>
> > Hi I passed my MS Exam 070-272 last thursday 27.April 2006 but still I do not
> > get the MCP ID and Access code. I have done through Prometric and yet no
> > response. How long takes to get it. The Questions are very easy and scored
> > 945. All 50 Questions are from www.pass4sure.com sample Questions. I am sure
> > every Questions are correctly answered but the Score only 945. Now preparing
> > for the 070-271. Please any advise or support.
> >
> > Regards
> > Damian
> > (E-Mail Removed)

> Dear Damian , MS says that they experience a delay to receive the exam
> results from Prometric. But now 9-10 days have gone , So It is better
> to contact MS at (E-Mail Removed) . Then Give your Particulars
> -Candidate name , Candidate ID , Registration ID , your address , your
> tel. no and any other particulars furnished by you while taking your
> exam . Pl. note that you send the email from the address which you
> registered the test as they cross check the particulars you entered and
> to avoid false claims. You will then receive your MCP ID and Access
> Code within 48 hours after your mail reaches them . If this does'nt
> work , pl. contact your regional service centre.
>
> I took my exam with Pearson VUE and it took nearly five days to get my
> MCP ID and Access Code. I also mailed them the details and they replied
> immediately.
>
> Regards
> Giridharan Ravi

Syd

"Damian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I took my exam with Pearson VUE and it took nearly five days to get my
>> MCP ID and Access Code. I also mailed them the details and they replied
>> immediately.

Good on you.

I call today Prometric Australia (after 7 working days) and they told me
that Microsoft has not yet recieved my results and they are going to send
them (aka: they didn't send them yet).
Now I have to wait 10 more working days.
(maybe they send them by sea? Or is there someone walking and swimming all
the way from Sydney to Bill Gates backyard?)

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
MCP ID and Access Code? =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?= MCSE 9 09-10-2007 03:45 PM
my mcp id and access code! rwahdan MCSE 2 06-08-2006 02:14 PM
Just got two emails: 1. your request for a new Access Code and 2. Request for my MCP ID# What's going on??!! belfast-biker Microsoft Certification 0 01-14-2006 12:49 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM

Advertisments