Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > A New MCDST

A New MCDST

srgiridharan@gmail.com

Hi Everybody.
It's giri again . I have successfully passed my 070-272 exam today with
a a score of 809. Previously I've my MCP completed on 17/04 with 866.
Thanks to all the members of this group who encouraged and guided me to
achieve this. I am a 14.5 old boy from India.

-GIRIDHARAN RAVI

louscannon

cograts! I'm due to take the 272 exam on the end of the month.. _ how
did you find the exam? was it harder than thew 271?
Graham

srgiridharan@gmail.com

louscannon wrote:

> cograts! I'm due to take the 272 exam on the end of the month.. _ how
> did you find the exam? was it harder than thew 271?
> Graham

272 was also easy , but I found it a bit difficult than 70-271 ,
However I managed to score 809. Most of the questions are from Office
XP and 2003 , next to that is the easier taskbar and startmenu issues.
I went to www.passguaranteed.com and downloaded the 70-272 sample test
file and to my surprise nearly 8-9 appeared from that of which there
were 10 questions in the executable downloaded .

I got only 50 questions and I finished those in half-an-hour and then
for remaining time, I was reviewing it . My best wishes for your
certification..

Regards
Giridharan

New MCDST Chris Daniels MCDST 3 03-26-2006 11:06 PM
new to exam mcdst rask MCDST 4 11-03-2005 06:39 PM
Web Developer - New to mcdst Paul MCDST 0 04-01-2005 08:19 PM
MCDST new bie giribabu MCDST 1 04-30-2004 07:06 PM

Advertisments