Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Online Training Resources

Online Training Resources

Luke

Hi Peeps,

Could anyone chuck me some links for some online training resources / prep
exams for both of the MCDST exams?

Many thanks,

Luke

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Register to get free online training to prepare for your MCDST exams
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcdst/default.asp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP