Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Score

Score

Hannah

Hi there,

What is the highest score u could get on MCDST exam? I am a bit confused
here

Lasher

=?Utf-8?B?SGFubmFo?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi there,
>
> What is the highest score u could get on MCDST exam? I am a bit confused
> here

You need to score at least a 700 out of 1000. 1000 being the highest that
you can score.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

> What is the highest score u could get on MCDST exam? I am a bit confused
> here

The maximum score varies based on the questions on your particular exam.
All MS says is that you need 700 to pass.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Briscobar

Lasher <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> 1000 being the highest that you can score.

This isn't necessarily true.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com read The Da Vinci Code in 1 hour 12 minutes.

Lasher

"Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eSLmTTBVGHA.424
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> Lasher <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> 1000 being the highest that you can score.

> This isn't necessarily true.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> www.mcngp.com read The Da Vinci Code in 1 hour 12 minutes.

In regards to the MCDST exams, it is.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

MitchS

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

>> In regards to the MCDST exams, it is.

> Can you cite how you know this?
>
> Microsoft has never divulged their maximum scores that any of us know of,
> and there have been reports of people scoring higher than 1000 on various
> exams. Granted the MCDST is relatively new, but I'd still like to know
> how you seem to know for certain that it is topped at 1000.

Closest thing I could find is this:
Microsoft Certification: Learn more about MCDST
February 10, 2004
blah, blah, blah

Host: Andy (Microsoft)
Q: I've found from my 2003 exam results that the score and the "feedback
bars" sometimes don't match up. Without revealing secret recipes, what
correlation is there between the score and the feedback?
A: The passing score for all of our exams is now 700, so the max score you
can make varies. The feedback bars give you an idea how you did in each
area.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.