Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Current courses/exams

Current courses/exams

bud21

Hi there,

A colleague of mine did the exams last week after completing the course in
September last year.

He had purchased the official books for the 271 & 272 exams but when he when
to do the exams he said there was quite a lot of stuff on the exams that
wasn’t covered in the books and on the courses.

Can anyone tell me has the course changed recently or are Microsoft
employing new questions methods – or our new topics being examined?

If anyone has done the exams recently could you tell me please what
publications or web sites you used to get accurate examples of that the
questions are like on the exams?

I plan to do the exams soon myself so any information you can give me which
will help me pass the exams would be gratefully welcome!

Thanks in anticipation,

Tony

Lasher

=?Utf-8?B?YnVkMjE=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi there,
>
> A colleague of mine did the exams last week after completing the
> course in September last year.
>
> He had purchased the official books for the 271 & 272 exams but when
> he when to do the exams he said there was quite a lot of stuff on the
> exams that wasn’t covered in the books and on the courses.
>
> Can anyone tell me has the course changed recently or are Microsoft
> employing new questions methods – or our new topics being examined?
>
> If anyone has done the exams recently could you tell me please what
> publications or web sites you used to get accurate examples of that
> the questions are like on the exams?
>
> I plan to do the exams soon myself so any information you can give me
> which will help me pass the exams would be gratefully welcome!
>
> Thanks in anticipation,
>
> Tony

www.measureup.com

you can also visit
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...nnovations.asp

and that will probably answer the questions that you're currently
asking.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010