Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > And yet another question...

And yet another question...

Lasher

"Bigus Diİkus" <BigusDiİkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:#I6sW6kSGHA.1572
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> **Lasher's** the one who fcukin said it
> <<-------------------------------->>
>> "Bigus Diİkus" <BigusDiİkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:O6H6yJgSGHA.2300
>> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> << While I was at work, Lasher spurted out:
>>> <<------------------------------------------>>

>>> Damb...why do *I* always get stuck with the switch?
>>>

>> Because my grandmother put the fear of God into me with switches.
>>

> lol...my grandmother did the same thing....I think hers was called a
> switchblade though

You got any french fried taters in there?

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Lasher

"Bigus Diİkus" <BigusDiİkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:#I6sW6kSGHA.1572
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> **Lasher's** the one who fcukin said it
> <<-------------------------------->>
>> "Bigus Diİkus" <BigusDiİkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:O6H6yJgSGHA.2300
>> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> << While I was at work, Lasher spurted out:
>>> <<------------------------------------------>>

>>> Damb...why do *I* always get stuck with the switch?
>>>

>> Because my grandmother put the fear of God into me with switches.
>>

> lol...my grandmother did the same thing....I think hers was called a
> switchblade though

Oh wait, that's a slingblade.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

MitchS

> On Mar 16, 2006 at 10:33am "The Rev [MCT]" blathered:
>
>> I have a discount code for MeasureUP if you want one.

> Thanks, but I just download mine off KaZaA.

Watch out for your cornhole port there bud.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

MitchS

"Bigus Diİkus" <BigusDiİkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> hammer....scalpel.....chain saw......used condom (I was wondering where
> that disappear to, still got one good use) ... key to LRMs chastity belt
> (won't she be happy)

Is that an inventory or a list of unfulfilled dreams?

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

Bigus Diİkus

<< While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
> "Bigus Diİkus" <BigusDiİkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> hammer....scalpel.....chain saw......used condom (I was wondering
>> where that disappear to, still got one good use) ... key to LRMs
>> chastity belt (won't she be happy)

> Is that an inventory or a list of unfulfilled dreams?

Definitely a list of unfulfilled dreams...uh, huh, definitely.
--
Bigus Diİkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)