Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > ...Question about the test itself...

...Question about the test itself...

Wolfgang from Austria (Europe)

Hi folks!

Can anyone tell me how many questions will be asked in the test and whats
the total amount of time I've to answer this questions. (or is there a
website where i can collect this infos)

thanks and regards
Wolfgang from Austria (Europe)

MCP, CCA

Mark M.

I just took both of them.

70-271 -- 61 questions

70-272 -- 51 questions

I can only remember the time limit on the second one which was 95 minutes
for the actual test and 125 minutes for the Test+Comments+Instructions..ect.

-Mark

P.S. - Now MCDST!

"Wolfgang from Austria (Europe)" wrote:

> Hi folks!
>
> Can anyone tell me how many questions will be asked in the test and whats
> the total amount of time I've to answer this questions. (or is there a
> website where i can collect this infos)
>
> thanks and regards
> Wolfgang from Austria (Europe)
>
> MCP, CCA

Lasher

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBNLg==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I just took both of them.
>
> 70-271 -- 61 questions
>
> 70-272 -- 51 questions
>
> I can only remember the time limit on the second one which was 95
> minutes for the actual test and 125 minutes for the
> Test+Comments+Instructions..ect.
>
> -Mark
>
> P.S. - Now MCDST!

Those answers are variable because there are multiple versions of the test.
Don't trust anything you read in regards to your question because it's
trival. Know your material and there's no reason to worry about such
things.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Mark M.

That is true, if you know your stuff there is plenty of time for each test.
Heck, even if you don't know what you are doing you will have plenty of time
to find that out during the test.

-Mark

"Lasher" wrote:

> =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBNLg==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I just took both of them.
> >
> > 70-271 -- 61 questions
> >
> > 70-272 -- 51 questions
> >
> > I can only remember the time limit on the second one which was 95
> > minutes for the actual test and 125 minutes for the
> > Test+Comments+Instructions..ect.
> >
> > -Mark
> >
> > P.S. - Now MCDST!

> Those answers are variable because there are multiple versions of the test.
> Don't trust anything you read in regards to your question because it's
> trival. Know your material and there's no reason to worry about such
> things.
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP 110010
> MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA
> (Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder)

VeenaV

Congrats on becoming an MCDST!! - do you get an MCP qualification/status as
well?

I have just done the training course and revising everything again, before I
do the exam.

Regards,

Vee

"Mark M." wrote:

> I just took both of them.
>
> 70-271 -- 61 questions
>
> 70-272 -- 51 questions
>
> I can only remember the time limit on the second one which was 95 minutes
> for the actual test and 125 minutes for the Test+Comments+Instructions..ect.
>
> -Mark
>
> P.S. - Now MCDST!
>
> "Wolfgang from Austria (Europe)" wrote:
>
> > Hi folks!
> >
> > Can anyone tell me how many questions will be asked in the test and whats
> > the total amount of time I've to answer this questions. (or is there a
> > website where i can collect this infos)
> >
> > thanks and regards
> > Wolfgang from Austria (Europe)
> >
> > MCP, CCA

Addsmack

Yes, you will gain your MCP before your MCDST. Both tests needed for the
MCDST cert qualify as an MCP exam.

-Adam
MCDST, MCP