Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Vouchers?

Vouchers?

Mark M.

Are we allowed to ask if anyone has vouchers? I need to take both MCDST
exams and would like to know if anyone has vouchers.

If this is not allowed I apologize. I will not post my email address yet,
until I know it is ok.

-Mark

Lasher

"=?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBNLg==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Are we allowed to ask if anyone has vouchers? I need to take both
> MCDST exams and would like to know if anyone has vouchers.
>
> If this is not allowed I apologize. I will not post my email address
> yet, until I know it is ok.
>
> -Mark

My best advice to you is to go to a school that is a tech school/university
that you have friends at and ask this very question. There are vouchers
that get posted on here, but it's very likely that you'll end up messing
yourself up by using them. Also, the Microsoft Press Book has a voucher
for each exam that the book covers in the back of it. That if anything is
your best bet.

Good luck.

--
Lasher