Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 2 Q's - Email Signature and Welcome Kits...

2 Q's - Email Signature and Welcome Kits...

Porkchop

I passed the 70-271 and 70-272 separately, a couple of months apart, so I was
MCP first, and now MCDST. In Email Sigs, is it proper to list both, or does
MCDST imply MCP?
ex: Elvis Presley or Elvis Presley
MCP/MCDST MCDST

Also, I received card and welcome kit for MCP, but nothing for MCDST. Is
this typical?

Thanks!

sarath

Use MCP/MCDST. You are entitling for both. Go to the MCP member site and
request your MSDST welcome kit and wait for few weeks.

Sarath
--
MCP, MCDST, MCSA, A+
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

"Porkchop" wrote:

> I passed the 70-271 and 70-272 separately, a couple of months apart, so I was
> MCP first, and now MCDST. In Email Sigs, is it proper to list both, or does
> MCDST imply MCP?
> ex: Elvis Presley or Elvis Presley
> MCP/MCDST MCDST
>
> Also, I received card and welcome kit for MCP, but nothing for MCDST. Is
> this typical?
>
> Thanks!

Lasher

"=?Utf-8?B?UG9ya2Nob3A=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I passed the 70-271 and 70-272 separately, a couple of months apart,
> so I was MCP first, and now MCDST. In Email Sigs, is it proper to
> list both, or does MCDST imply MCP?
> ex: Elvis Presley or Elvis Presley
> MCP/MCDST MCDST
>
> Also, I received card and welcome kit for MCP, but nothing for MCDST.
> Is this typical?
>
> Thanks!

Read Below for the signature. People typically list both, but some people
may ask you what your MCP is in as if you had taken a separate exam. You
need to go request your MCDST Welcome kit if you haven't already. They
don't automatically come in the mail.

Lasher
MCNGP 110010
MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA

Lasher

=?Utf-8?B?c2FyYXRo?= <sarath> wrote in news:46F288EF-2BD4-4AC0-82D7-

> Use MCP/MCDST. You are entitling for both. Go to the MCP member site and
> request your MSDST welcome kit and wait for few weeks.
>
> Sarath

Hey Sarath,

How have you been? Long time no see! Hope you are well.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Porkchop

Thanks, sarath & Lasher. I appreciate the reassurance and support.