Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Where to find a training class in Columbus, Ohio?

Where to find a training class in Columbus, Ohio?

Mikey1

Hi all,
Going for MCDST & need to know where I can find a class in Columbus, Ohio.
Is there a site that posts this inforamtion?

Thanks,
Mikey

Mark Hatfield

We are near Cleveland, Ohio and use New Horizons. There is a New Horizons
in Columbus.

Mark

news:(E-Mail Removed)...